This is my time!!

Leahtm

Hi All

I joined this sight briefly last year when I started CD SS however not long into it I found out I was pregnant so had to stop! Now my lil bundle of joy is 4 and a half months old and I feel ready to finally give it my all and lose this weight.

My last baby was my third in five years so haven't had a chance to lose an ounce of baby weight but I am now determined to shrink. I am physically at the biggest I have ever been and mentally at my lowest.

I have started ss today as had a few packs left and will meet my new councillow Wednesday!

Would love to have a buddy for support!!

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Leah xx

Congratulations on the birth of your little one!

I am restarting today. Feel horrible. My little one is 16 months now, and I really want to lose the weight now so I feel better about myself and have more energy to do things with him.

Remember to keep drinking your water!

Good luck! xx

Thanks Icandoit81! My CDC rearranged with me for today but I had a few packs left over so have been doing it since Tuesday anyway! Feeling okay though! How are you getting on? x

Congrats on the birth of you little one Leah, and good luck with your weight loss. :)

Hi Leah, congrats on the birth of your baby boy, and good luck with your Cambridge journey. My little girl is almost 3 and I'm still trying to lose my baby weight! Have a good week and good luck with your first weigh in. :)

Hi Leah,

Congratulations on your baby boy.

How has the restart gone so far?

I'm trying to shift as much weight as possible before Xmas but I've been there so many times before so I'm searching threads for inspiration!

Good luck

Back