Noodle help please re syn value

monkeychops1819

Hi, have just bought a reduced pack of waitrose free range egg noodles (19p!!!!!), cooked noodles to go straight to wok for my veg stir fry. Am worried that they might be high in syns despite the bargain price, and would be grateful for any help on this one please?

300g , 194 calories , 3.8g fat , 0.6g saturates.

need the carbs and protein values and I'll check it on the syn calculator for you x

My consultant said that a rule to help you with this is if its hard its free, if its soft then they would have used oil to keep it soft so it would be sinned

I dont think they're free. Im not aware of *any* fresh noodles that are free and if I've got the figures right I've calculated that at:
13½ Syns per package/portion on Extra Easy (using cooked dry noodles as free food)

Have I got the nutrition right?
carbohydrate 21.8g
protein 4.9g
fat 3.8g
194 calories

It's not clear from the info you've posted whether that is the nutrition per 100g for all of them and the portion size is 300g, or whether that is the nutrition info for the whole packet. Either way Im not convinced, if its per portion I still work it out at 4½ Syns for the pack using cooked dried noodles as Free food.

Back