nooobie

nomore15s

Hi Everyone,

First time poster please be gentle lol.

Am off to holiday on 29 Sept and need to loose a substantial amount of weight before then to avoid the 'beached whale look'.:sigh:

Started Exante on 2 July and lost 6lb already.

Does anyone know if I can lose (and sustain) 46lb-ish by then? (4lb a week)

I'm going to try my hardest to get there and I know it will be a hard slog but this time I'm determined... gym 3 x a week for 45 mins cardio + weights...

I'm hoping you lovely people on here can spur me on and we can celebrate our weight loss together

:553:

Last edited:
welcome to minimins and good luck hun

Hello, i am restarting on Tuesday after i get my final essay result back. But when i was on Exante last year 1st week was 11lbs then it was 4lbs a week for me, so i think it is totally doable. Good luck and keep posting for support x

Hello and welcome! The guidelines state that you'll lose about a stone in a month with exante (with the first month usually being considerably more) so I'd say that on average 4lb per week until your holiday is just about do-able. You might need a couple of weeks to get into it before you feel able to go at the gym so hard though - just listen to your body and do what feels right for you. Either way, increasing exercise, even if it's just heading out for a birsk walk, will do the world of good. And even if you don't lose exactly 4lb per week, you'll definitely be significantly lighter exante-ing until September so hang in there. Keep us posted - we're all in it together :D

Thanks everyone for the welcome, I'm looking forward to chatting and picking up tips and stuff about this VLCD. Haven't done anything this drastic before but along with some gym time, i'm hoping things will change for the better.

Everyone is doing so great I feel it's a little online family on here.

The support is immense and I hope if I can do half as good as you lot, I'll be doing just fine :)

Back