noooooooo

chuckie21

i had a slice od ham and a teaspoonful of cottage cheese

no idea why!!! :confused:

This is why I'm going to get hypnotised at the end of Cd- so that I don't do stuff like this.
xxx
p.s. today I did stuff like this and now feel miserable as hell

Chucki, i'll make you feel better I had 4 rashers of bacon, a slice of cheese THEN a chocolate picnic bar, then decided to come on here to stop myself!! why oh why do we not come on here before had to stop ourselves haha

well thats it tomorrow is another day

Chucki,

Don't worry!! you're doing realy well, a slice of ham and a bit of cottage cheese won't knock you out of ketosis I shouldn't think..

ssing is realy hard at first and you're doing great..

(the first time I did cd last year, after the first week I scoffed fried chicken, chips and a bottle of wine, in a moment of weakness)

look on the positive side, now that you've 'cheated' ( hate that word, coz you haven't I don't think) I bet you feel more determined than ever to sucseed?? (sorry for my spelling)

That's not a major binge at least. I have been doing major binges!! However, what you need to try and think about is why you did it and then avoid getting into that situation again, easier said than done. Next time you feel a need to eat take 5 minutes to consider why you are going to do it.

At least you snacked on "good" food - low fat, full of protein and no carb's to knock you out of ketosis. Don't let this blip get you down and good luck with your first weigh-in.

awww thanx for the reassurance! Ive woken up full of beans this morning after losing another pound, 9lbs in 5 days i just cant get my head around it! My bf couldnt stop staring at belly last night because its got so much flatter na dhe is so proud of me :)

I wont be binging again it just made me more hungry!

Back