noooooooo

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by chuckie21, 4 March 2008 Social URL.

1. chuckie21

chuckie21 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    i had a slice od ham and a teaspoonful of cottage cheese

no idea why!!! :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. letmeout

letmeout Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    12st7lb(51.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    This is why I'm going to get hypnotised at the end of Cd- so that I don't do stuff like this.
    xxx
    p.s. today I did stuff like this and now feel miserable as hell

4. Tinsel

Tinsel Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Chucki, i'll make you feel better I had 4 rashers of bacon, a slice of cheese THEN a chocolate picnic bar, then decided to come on here to stop myself!! why oh why do we not come on here before had to stop ourselves haha

well thats it tomorrow is another day

5. Roosters

Roosters Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st11.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.11%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Chucki,

Don't worry!! you're doing realy well, a slice of ham and a bit of cottage cheese won't knock you out of ketosis I shouldn't think..

ssing is realy hard at first and you're doing great..

(the first time I did cd last year, after the first week I scoffed fried chicken, chips and a bottle of wine, in a moment of weakness)

look on the positive side, now that you've 'cheated' ( hate that word, coz you haven't I don't think) I bet you feel more determined than ever to sucseed?? (sorry for my spelling)

6. SharonJayne1970

SharonJayne1970 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.15%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    That's not a major binge at least. I have been doing major binges!! However, what you need to try and think about is why you did it and then avoid getting into that situation again, easier said than done. Next time you feel a need to eat take 5 minutes to consider why you are going to do it.

7. shinyhappyperson

shinyhappyperson Silver Member

At least you snacked on "good" food - low fat, full of protein and no carb's to knock you out of ketosis. Don't let this blip get you down and good luck with your first weigh-in.

8. chuckie21

chuckie21 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    awww thanx for the reassurance! Ive woken up full of beans this morning after losing another pound, 9lbs in 5 days i just cant get my head around it! My bf couldnt stop staring at belly last night because its got so much flatter na dhe is so proud of me :)

I wont be binging again it just made me more hungry!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.