Normal foods with few calories

Mini meringue's, strawberries and 0% fat Yog. All in a bowl together Yum

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

gotta love mikado's!

my mate got a craving for those in her pregnancy!

pink lady apple, about 60 calories I think. It's a big apple so it's quite filling. It is quite sweet too! I try not to snack though! Ryvita is handy too, about 30 calories for one.

Mmm pink lady apples, lush! Haven't had any for a while so i think I'll stick them on my shoppin list x

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

My husband will only eat pink lady apples, he thinks the others don't taste as nice, so there must be something good to them if other people think that too lol

Yep they're a lot sweeter than a normal apple. I was in the supermarket just there and Pink Lady do a cute fruit snack pack with red grape and apple that's only 43 calories. Little fruit packs are a good idea, just check the calories on them (I wouldn't buy one with more than 50 calories tbh as it's only meant to be a snack).

I used to eat out a lot so I would bring an apple with me as dessert or else buy a Solero in a nearby supermarket or bring an apple with me to the cinema instead of eating the big massive popcorn-just some ideas for people :)

Lemon sorbet is pretty low calorie too but it doesn't really float my boat tbh! I used to love Skinny Cow lollies (the sticks are 93, 94 calories and the dippers are 65..the chocolate stick is really nice and 93 calories for one, never had the others!) and Soleros (1.5 points/about 100 calories on old ww programme).. weight watcher yoghurts are nice but why is there *four* in the pack? I only want one! And the mullerlight yoghurt is too big for me, half is more than enough for me. You can get low calorie hot chocolate sachets, if you like hot chocolate, too.

But I don't eat any of that anymore (the skinny cow lolly/solero/mullerlight and ww yoghurts) as I'm sticking to natural foods. I find that when I stick to natural food, I don't crave sugar. I switched from the sweetened yoghurt to natural yoghurt and omg at the start, the taste of the natural yoghurt nearly killed me lol! But now I like it with some fruit, maybe an apple chopped up finely, for breakfast.

Oh a really good snack is carrot sticks and celery sticks. The carrot is sweet as it's a starchy veg and celery is so filling. I wouldn't stick hoummous with it tbh because that'll bump the calories up too much!

Last edited:
I like popcorn and products such as snack a jacks.

It depends what you mean by normal - my favourite snacks are pickled eggs, pickled onions, pickled beetroot and olives. My boyfriend thinks eating a plate of these goodies is weird, but it depends on your taste.....

Back