north wales?

That's good then, he obviously trusts you a lot :D:D:D

yeah i guess he does, never really thought about it. the general manager used to moan that i didnt do any work till my manager told him off and explained everything i do round here. i do all the rota's and tills. the safe checks all the cashing up, the refunds, the delivery notes, the stocktake paperwork. the staff holidays, the banking and payroll, fill vending machines, take deliveries, supervise everyone, close the bars, lock up, and sometimes even manage to serve customers if its busy. i also deal with most customer complaints and issues as well as booking ppl in and being on call virtually 24/7 lol.

yeah, it sucks and i really enjoy it too. well except for the fact that there is absolutely no healthy food available here lol.

hi im marie ie being doing the lipotrim diet i started last tuesday, weigh in tommorow, im from gronant outside prestatyn, nice to see some local peopll nearby, finding the diet not to bad, having lots of ice in my shakes,im 15st 3 and want to go down to 9st if i can, this diet suits me as i dont have to put any food in my mouth once i start i cant seem to restrict myself, so this diet will help me retrain myself to eventually eating smaller amounts, at first i found it hard but im kinda getting used to it i want it so badly, ive been getting a lot of heartburn latley if anyone knows why this coulg be ,be greatful for a response as im not eating fatty food , bysee bye mariex

Hi Marie

Nice to meet you - seems like there is a few of us on here locally - and I thought I was the only one.

We might have to organise our own little mini meet so we can support each other.

Anybody up for that?

Well done on starting Lipotrim. I'm on WW (going to my first meeting on Thursday). I did LL and CD previously but just can't seem to get my head around packs these days.

Good luck for tomorrow. Let us know how you get on :D

ive been getting a lot of heartburn latley if anyone knows why this coulg be ,be greatful for a response as im not eating fatty food , bysee bye mariex

i have been getting heartburn in the evenings more than i used to, im thinking that its maybe something to do with the volume of acid in my stomach being more than i need for the amount of food im eating, im on slimfast so its partial meal replacement. im sure it will settle down once my body adjusts as its not even been 3 weeks yet.

Back