north wales?

well if marie wants to join in we could make it rhyl as its kinda in the middle tho i dont wanna be biased cos its closest to me lol and there aint much nice places to go, only things like maccie d's and morrisons cafe, or a lil cafe place on the high street, will be cold n windy so would like input on where ppl prefer to go and ideas on what to do when there. i can drive so not an issue for me where we meet up.

I'd forgotten about this.

For me it's easy - (almost) any weekend day and location. What's good for you Bev?

Weekends between now and when we go away to Florida are booked up - I am free (at the moment) on Sunday 14th Dec ....

But if the rest of you can do other dates, go for it. Otherwise January??? or one evening somewhere like the Cheshire Oaks??

Hi BeverleyG and westiegirl!
I'm in Caernarfon, just starting out on maybe LL, be good to stay in touch or even meet up sometime?

S.x

Hi BeverleyG and westiegirl!
I'm in Caernarfon, just starting out on maybe LL, be good to stay in touch or even meet up sometime?

S.x

That would be nice - it really helps to get lots of support from people and meet ups are always fantastic - I've been on many of them.

Good luck with LL. Where will you go to do that? I couldn't find a class near here when I moved here in 2006 - ending up going to Wrexham for a bit but it was just too far to travel.

Hi, there's a LL counsellor here in Bangor, next group will start early January; apart from that, yes the nearest is Wrexham or Chester.

Happy to meet wherever whenever (but if w/end or evening will have kids with me :-()

S. x

Hi, there's a LL counsellor here in Bangor, next group will start early January; apart from that, yes the nearest is Wrexham or Chester.

Happy to meet wherever whenever (but if w/end or evening will have kids with me :-()

S. x

That must be a new counsellor - I can more easily drive to Bangor than Wrexham. Mind you, I'm not sure I can do LL again I'm afraid :eek:

We'll have to resurrect the meet then and make some form plans.

Hi, im from near Rhyl too!

And you too..yeah that would be good to meet up..scary but good lol

Hi,
I see there's a few of us from North Wales on MiniMins now, and some more on the Wirral and Cheshire.

Does anyone fancy a meet up in a couple of months' time? If we list those interested and where we are we can agree a suitable place...

SIIM - Caernarfon

Hey everyone im in colwyn bay so not far from you all , anyone interested in being diet/gym or just buddys .. let me know.

Im north wales too and near to colwyn bay. Which gym were you thinking of joining ?

i've joined colwyn lesuire center near the park. off abergele road..
i pay 25 pounds a month via direct debit and its unlimted access of the gym , pool ,classes ect .. its not too bad...and everyones friendly.

have you joined one? ..

i walked round the great orme on monday it was really kool and i survived ha.

Back