Northern Ireland - anyone been?

Isn't the adult mind so fearful lol!
Minders, is it Aldergrove airport? (Belfast International) or Belfast City?
Have a look at northcoastni.com and you can find lots of info on there! x

Minder, I have a card that gives me 50% off some hotels in Ireland,there are a couple of ones that I have stayed in on the Antrim coast and a few in Belfast and one at the airport for the last night if it is of any use to you

Hi,

I went to Bangor to see snow patrol at ward park, we stayed in Belfast, and went to giants causeway the day after, county antrim is sooooo beautiful! I fell in love with N.I. it is such a lovely place, with beautiful scenery.

xx

@Pumpkin - yes, Belfast Int'l Airport.

@eye6769 - How would I use your card? At the moment I've reserved a room at the hostel (which looks OKish in the picture, somewhere to put one's head down, but that's about it). But it costs £20 per person. If I could find somewhere better for not too much more, I'd deffo go for it! I splurged a bit on the hotel in Antrim (Bushmills) just cos I wanted something a bit special... got a good deal as it's off season and they have some building works going on at the other side of the place - won't really affect me. So if it has to be a bog standard hostel in Belfast, I can't complain too much. But something nicer would do too! :)

my card works in bushmills ,you could ring and ask how much for your stay ,highlife card , as you got such a good deal may not be worth useing it. you can look on the hi life website for other hotels and check out the prices,you must quote highlife card when you ring.I would have to post you the card and you post it back,have only just renewed it so will need it back. let me know how you get on.

I was able to book one of the coach house rooms (the little budget ones) for £98 a night, double room, for two nights, incl. breakfast both days and one meal in the restaurant (for each of us, so two meals, but on just one night, if that makes sense). I will have a look to see if the high life card would get anything better for a similar price. That's very kind of you to offer! Does it have your name on it though? Like if I paid with my own credit card, would it matter if the names were different?

I'm soooooo excited... I don't think I've ever been on a proper holiday before, even if it is only a long weekend... I'm just so excited! :D

I had a look on the Hi Life website... this card is just for restaurants, is that right? I don't see anything for hotels... or am I missing something?:confused:

no its for hotels as well.didnt realise they were not on website, bushmills inn hotel is in my book,dont forget to do the whisky tour whilst you are there,the old inn crawfordsburn is too and lovely,the Europa and Hilton both in centre of Belfast,the Park Plaza at the international airport,ballygally castle hotel on antrim coast road.these are the ones you could check prices on with card,no my name is not on card. maybe i could have your msn or email or telephone it might make it easier to chat

Back