Northern Ireland slimmers

Hi all. I haven't been on Minimins for a wee while but I'm back now! Hope you have a great week.

Been good all week apart from Saturday, got my WI tomorrow so hope to lose 2lb.

Will hit the gym tonight to help myself along lol

Don't give up get focused! Just a few weeks til christmas- no reason why we couldn't shift 7lbs!

I'm just back from NYC & weighed on Sunday when I got home & scales showed 7lb 6oz on in 8.5 days!!! To be fair its the first blow out I have had in 13mths and it was organised as such from I booked it last jan- I decided then that I'd eat whatever I wanted- and boy did I?!?!?

Now it's time to knuckle down though - weigh in on thurs & so far reduced the gain to 5! Would be happy if 2.5 .....

Lost 1lb this week :) was surprised as I ate all round me at that bloody Xmas market

Leia247 said:
Lost 1lb this week :) was surprised as I ate all round me at that bloody Xmas market

You must have been really good the rest of the week. Well done!

It's all so yummy

Another maintain this week - pleased with that though my eating was not good this week. Wasn't going to be as its my birthday this week - had to enjoy myself going out on Saturday and Sunday - back on the badwagon come monday!

I am going to up my exercise - try to do a 15min run after my class + decrease my portion sizes - stop eating when I am hungry + drink more water to try and combat the hunger pains - got my Christmas dinner next Friday - wearing a body con dress so have to be as strick as possible!

Good luck everyone :)

I have my Xmas dinner tomorrow but went to the Xmas market in Belfast and had a kangaroo burger and a few beers lol

Anyways I am going out tomorrow night 5 stone lighter than last year so going to really enjoy myself lol

Five stone! Wow congratulations! Kangaroo burgers are delicious!

Anyone able to tell me if the activia fat free yoghurts are syn free? Thanks.

I know I am still a few pounds from target but I could not help at sharing lol

Attachments

• image-1873003892.jpg
    image-1873003892.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 42
  • image-3209597519.jpg
    image-3209597519.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 39
  • image-713723967.jpg
    image-713723967.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 40
  • image-1646375428.jpg
    image-1646375428.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 40
Thanks. Very easy to put on! I'm sure you will get that off in no time. This week was my first proper week sticking to plan in a couple of months so probably more to lose. Lol.

Back