Not 2 Hot.....

saffrons

well here goes...
Today is my first full day on LT.
I don't know my start weight, just told the guy at the chemist to tell me my weight losses each week, i want to shock myself with my start weight at the end of my journey..well being a size 26 it's not going to be that shocking..

Im off work this week so seemed like a good time to start.. I hope to be a size 12 by December 2011 is the year of skinny me. the last one in my 20's is not going to be spent as a fatty. im sick of all the
" your face is soo pretty" comments i wanna be the HOT one with the amazing body.. I want to start Horse riding again, I want to be able to do all the things being fat is stopping me from doing

# be healthy for my family
# have another child
# look good in anything
# enjoy a bath
# not worry about my fat ass fitting in chairs
# not worry about breaking chairs
# only have one chin
# see my collar bones
# wear a suit to work
# not worry each summer about my thighs rubbing together
# not worry about people judging me
# go on theme park rides
# not panic if i have to take the stairs when out

the list could go on and on
I plan on paying myself £2 for every day I stick to tfr
and also £1 for every lb i lose.. so I can treat myself to a guilt free shopping spree at goal..

anyway I degress

10.00 am strawberry shake with 1 sweetner and ice - very very nice
and glass of water...

who knew I would be full until 2

2.00pm vanilla shake with coffee and a sweetner.

after spending the morning in the park with my daughter I wanted to treat myself to an iced coffee.. felt guilty it was that tasty..

6.00pm
chicken soup... I know I know naughty naughty but I added pepper

I have also had about a ltr and half of water up to now. The rest will be in two green teas and a couple more glasses of water before bed..

so I plan on spending a lot of time on here to keep me on the straight and narrow... good look to all who are also tfr for.:devilangel: its gonna be a constant battle but this time I plan on winning!!

Welcome Saffrons.

I wish I'd grasped the metle and took my weight in hand in my 20s, so good luck to you!

This forum has helped me lose over 30lb so far, so stick with it and you'll be a size 12 by December (and maybe even sooner)

Jane

Hey fab post totally agree with your list there :) try and up your water intake I know it's hard but the more you drink the more you lose or so the saying goes!! Good luck for your first week:) how old is your daughter I have a 10 year old and a 14 month old!!:D

Welcome Saffrons.

I wish I'd grasped the metle and took my weight in hand in my 20s, so good luck to you!

This forum has helped me lose over 30lb so far, so stick with it and you'll be a size 12 by December (and maybe even sooner)

Jane
hey thanks for the support and well done on the 30lb loss... good luck with the rest of your journey. will be keeping a look out on how you are getting on ;)

Hey fab post totally agree with your list there :) try and up your water intake I know it's hard but the more you drink the more you lose or so the saying goes!! Good luck for your first week:) how old is your daughter I have a 10 year old and a 14 month old!!:D

Yeah I am gonna try and up my intake of just water to 3 ltr from tomorrow and then it will be boosted with my water from my shakes.... My daughter is 2 and a bit.... she is now in the naughty stage...
but seen as she has come from this
Sophie's my little miracle - Manchester Evening News i cant complain
:D

Back