not a good day

Aaleigha

soon to be mother of the bride
I have a day with a friend planned and my mood is exceptionally low today
I really really thought I was getting this depression under control - but perhaps not as under control as I thought
wont be posting much of anything while I feel like this - will be back when I feel more able - feeling like I do will just bring the mood of this forum down

Hey, sorry to read you're unwell atm. Are you on anti-depressants? It took about 10 yrs for me to find one that worked.

wont be posting much of anything while I feel like this - will be back when I feel more able - feeling like I do will just bring the mood of this forum down

This site seems far from just for the good times. I am sure all your friends on here care about how you are and I am so sorry to know you are suffering this way. Sometimes we need to hide ourselves away for a while and that helps - do what you need to do and maybe look in just to see how people care and want to support you. Be easy on yourself and take care.

Hi hun, really hope you're feeling better soon. Don't feel you have to stay off here, we are all here for you if you need us but understand if you want some time to yourself. Take care of yourself hun and hope you're back on top form very very soon. Big hugs xxx

Hang in there! Please don't go anywhere! We enjoy ALL post! :) Believe me, we all have depression, we know how it goes.... I hope you feel better soon!

Hey, sorry to read you're unwell atm. Are you on anti-depressants? It took about 10 yrs for me to find one that worked.
Thanks Lyn yes I am on AD's and have been for quite some time
I take anything between 5-15mg a day and up to 20mg with a check in with the doc
during the summer I was on 10mg for ages - started to dip so put it up to 15mg - I dont think I took the higher dose soon enough - last week I started to feel better now I am somewhere in the deep dark hole again - I need to give the meds another couple of weeks to stabalize at this level in my system if in two weeks I still feel like this it will be a trip to the docs to get the ok to go on the higher dose
This site seems far from just for the good times. I am sure all your friends on here care about how you are and I am so sorry to know you are suffering this way. Sometimes we need to hide ourselves away for a while and that helps - do what you need to do and maybe look in just to see how people care and want to support you. Be easy on yourself and take care.
Thank you and it seems you understand that at this time I might need to pull in just to cope - I will see how work goes this week - I am sure I will come out of this at some stage I have before and I will again - but sometimes I take a bit longer to heal

Hi hun, really hope you're feeling better soon. Don't feel you have to stay off here, we are all here for you if you need us but understand if you want some time to yourself. Take care of yourself hun and hope you're back on top form very very soon. Big hugs xxx
thank you - I will be taking each day as it comes - if I can cope I will pop in - if I need me time I will take it - the plan is on hold for a few days they will all be up days I dont need the pressure of even getting through one day at a time :) but I have proved the plan works so WILL be doing it again until I get to target

Hang in there! Please don't go anywhere! We enjoy ALL post! :) Believe me, we all have depression, we know how it goes.... I hope you feel better soon!

Thank you - I wont go anywhere (well maybe to bed for a bit) just might not be in a posting mood
I do care about you all - this is a wonderful part of the board - just not sure I can cope today - tomorrow might be very different

thank you all for your good wishes and hugs - they do help :)

Hope things pick up for you asap. Depression is such a debillitating illness.

Yes I've been there too so know how you are feeling :hug99:

Hope things pick up for you asap. Depression is such a debillitating illness.
Thanks - yes it can be quite debilitating I have several 'coping' strategies the most important being not taking too much on at any given time :) and if I am tired - go to bed - we need to listen to our bodies until the meds kick in properly
Yes I've been there too so know how you are feeling :hug99:
Thanks

We are here for you in good times and especially bad times.

Hope you enjoyed today

Irene xx
Thanks Irene - today was 'difficult' but still enjoyable - I was so worn out but 2 that I went to bed and fell asleep :)

Love and hugs for you! We are here for you through good and bad times hunny xx

thank you - I know you are all wonderful and always here - but sometimes just coming on the board and being 'social' can be very hard work

I will be dipping in and out - not dieting for a while - I just want to do some mending first - will me having mostly med and up days hopefully that will be enough to keep the weight stable for the next week or so
again thanks for your understanding :)

Take care hun xxx

thank you so much people
coped ok at work - was busy so that was better and it was only a half day
tomorrow is a full day - so will take a book to bury myself in if I need to
and plenty of fruit teas

feel a bit delicate today but I am sure its not been as bad as the weekend
will have an early night - sleep does seem to help

I will be back posting properly and joining in on all diaries as soon as I am able - for now though it will be quick popping in reading and a note to say I have been there - anything more is just too much for me at present

H xx

Back