Not a good start & got worse as day progressed! eek.

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Cavycrazy, 10 April 2007 Social URL.

1. Cavycrazy

Cavycrazy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.71%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    ...overslept this morning. :badmood:

Rushed out the door as knew needed petrol, so of course brekkie turned out to be packet of maltesers x 2 from the garage :drool:
    (( hides head in shame :hide: ))

Which got scoffed while being stuck on the M6 in the usual morning traffic jam.

Found a packet of crisps in my desk, so just eaten them too!! So all in all a nice 'healthy brekkie' :D totalling 10.5 points :silly:

Good thing I have a nice cous cous salad and apple for lunch today. 3 points.

So for tea I have 4.5 points left to play with.!!

(makes mental note not to go to the shops lunchtime and look for Cheap/reduced Easter eggs. :rolleyes: )

Not the best of starts to getting back on track. !! :rotflmao: :devilangel:

Doh!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Pinkdiamond

Pinkdiamond Is it nearly October yet?

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Make some yummy free soup and have it with ww bread, only 2 points and you could still have a low point pudding also??? I have made some soup last night that was very yummy.

Veg stock
    1 tin of toms
    1 Leek
    1 Red onion
    3 Carrotts

Simmer until veg is soft, blend and add a little bit or tandoori spice. Very nice and no points at all, if you have a massive bowl it will fill you up and you wont eat the house out. LOL Works for me anyway. :)

4. Snail

Snail Full Member

sorry to butt in,

some WW meals are only about 4 or 4.5 pts so you could have one of those with a big pile of free veg or something aswell!! make the soup and have a big bowl of that too.

5. Pinkdiamond

Pinkdiamond Is it nearly October yet?

Diet:
    Weight Watchers

Even better idea:D

6. Snail

Snail Full Member

aw cheers!

could always nick 0.5 pt from tomorrow aswell for some fruit for your pud!

7. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

It's soooo hard to get back on track after a break on the diet isn't it! - I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds that.

If you can just get one good day out the way, then you'll be on your way...it's just the first day that's the tough one.

The above suggestions are both brilliant, a huge bowl of 0 point soup as a starter before a low point dinner is all you need now, then tomorrow will seem SO much easier.

Good luck!

8. Cavycrazy

Cavycrazy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.71%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    thanks for all the sensible suggestions everyone. :) :)

The rest of my day went just as bad as the start re rubbish food. I should have known it was going to go pear shaped when boss bought some BIG slices of birthday fruit cake in for us to scoff! :eek:

As I was the one that bought it for him and knew it would be lovely had to had myself a bite or two or three or four!! :p

So thrown in the towel for today, and tomorrow will start afresh! been shopping tonight and stocked up on healthier foods and going to plan my food now. If I dont plan I know its the path to ruin!!

It is hard getting back to it after a break. But determined head on tomorrow!! :D

Determined Deb xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.