Not a good weekend food wise..

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by xxchristiexx, 25 October 2010 Social URL.

1. xxchristiexx

xxchristiexx Team Reem

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi everyone

Haven’t been on all weekend, and to be honest i haven’t been good sat sun or today..weigh in is 2nte but I am not goin as i feel rubbish, had quite a good weekend although didn’t do alot, was meant to be goin to my friends weddin on sat but my bloody bank took every penny of me as my overdraft expired which they failed to tell me was happenin!!!!grrrrrrr!! then got a wee japenese akita pup on fri who i totally fell in luv with, she gorgeous!me n my bf r getting a flat n we cudnt keep her there so his mum decided she wud keep her as she wud be glad of the company n we wud walk her every night but yesterday she told us that she didn’t think she cud keep him as it was too much for her in mornins and she works all day and wudnt be fair her bein left alone all day as she is only 7 weeks n needs lot of attention so we had to sell her, i was gutted and cried my eyes out!:cry: I no i only had her 2 days but i got so attached to her!my friend bought her which im glad off as she is so good with animals and she has another male akita who is 7 months which will keep her company but i didn’t want to give her up so im quite upset over that too.. but gonna get back on track 2mro and hope for a loss next week..

Hope everyone is well

xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CherrySummer

CherrySummer Silver Member

Start Weight:
    9st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Never mind honey!! you should go anyway you might be suprised!! sorry to hear about your dog and your friends wedding (((hugs)))

4. xxchristiexx

xxchristiexx Team Reem

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i just feel awful to though i dont mind if i gain etc i just feel very run down have an awful headache and mouths ful of ulcers etc..

aw thanks hun xxx

5. Loopyluc

Loopyluc And Again...........

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Diet:
    Cal Counting, Paleo
    Hey, sorry to hear it, but you should go anyways, might give you the boost you need to change things next week. I had a hen weekend this week, so drunk and ate lots. I know i will have gained this week, but i know that when the leader weighs me and i get that horrid feeling when i gained, that it will spur me on for next week.

Loopy

6. CLH_X3

CLH_X3 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1.5lb(9.48%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    hey hun

My weigh ins are on a mon, And I had a crap weekend.

Burger king, subway, spag bol from a pub, 2 share bags of crisp.. I ate it all!! and more...

But i was suprised, I lost 1.5 still!!

Hope you feel better soon hun

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.