Not a happy bunny

Fuzzys Angel

The Lovely James Hetfield
As i left home to drive to work last night (friday) i reversed off my drive & BANG!!!!! I thought my clutch peddle was gonna go through the floor, then my gears got stuck :eek: Arghhhh :mad:.... It seems that either the clutch has gone or maybe the gear box, i have no idea as i know nothing about cars, just how to drive one!

Had to walk to work & now gonna have to walk back home(all up hill) after a 12 hour shift.. Hopefully dad will be up in the morning to take a look!

Was planning to get another used car this year but not yet :eek:, depending what the problem is i may have to get another car sooner than i thought, as i'm not prepare to throw good money into a old reck!!!!!

The problem now will be, how can i look around for another car without a car???? It's gonna make it difficult! Mind you i should have guessed someone sh!tty would happen after all it was FRIDAY 13TH....

xxxx

Awwww thats rubbish!

Maybe try autotrader online then you'll only have to go out to the ones you have already got your eye on. Hope you get sorted soon.

What a bummer :( hope you get sort soon hun.....

love

Debz xx

Back