Not alot happening around here at the moment!

I love the new lemon one. It's like cheesecake! And No horrible chemical tastes like the fudge orange and choc. The only other one I like is choc mint X

I hated the mint one! It tasted like it was stale! The mint flavour was nice, but the bar texture was stale.. I didnt like it. I like the malt toffee one the best but i found if I chew it too much the taste changes and its got a weird horrible tang to it. So I just munch as quick as I can and glug it down with water! Lol!! X

I had exactly the same thing with the mint bar texture seeming stale but the taste being good. The malt toffee was the same for me too, too much chewing seemed to release the nasty after taste although I liked them if I ate them quickly. Teanut was my fave even though I am not usually a fan of nutty things. Love the sound of the lemon one if it's like cheesecake!

That's a brill plan. Loosing anything is an achievement so be proud of yourself whatever the scales say each week. I'm not quite in a size smaller clothes but I have some smaller sized clothes in the size I'm already in and it's nice to be able to wear them comfortably now whereas before I struggled to do them up and they dug in painfully! I've been SS+ this week and I'm so lightheaded and dizzy. :( x

Week one WI and I have lost 6 kilos. I am really pleased with the good start and it also means that as you said - things don't dig in so much!!!
The biggest thing though is that I feel proud that I stayed in control all week and didn't give in to eating unhealthy things and actually the feeling of knowing I was able to do that is what is making me feel so good.
Roll on another week :)

Last edited:
Well done! This diet certainly tests your willpower! I would literally kill for a curry and naan bread. I'm starting week 4 tomorrow! Lol!!

Well done! This diet certainly tests your willpower! I would literally kill for a curry and naan bread. I'm starting week 4 tomorrow! Lol!!

Yes it does but I think I am doing ok this time round as I am taking one day at a time.

This time I am going to make it !!

Back