not at goal- but before/after, half way/between 4+5 stone gone.

colly strings

ooh la la
hi all,

i feel a bit nervous about doing a success story, cause what i've done is nothing compared to that of others. but regardless...

all my life i've been a big girl but that got out of control in the last few years. i was unhappy and the weight just piled on. i tried diet upon diet, cambridge, exante, sw, ww...and just couldn't get into the right frame of mind.

ending my relationship changed my mindset to a brighter one and i've been calorie counting and gym going ever since.

in the middle of november i went to the doctor and was weighed at 296lb.
i went back last week and weighed in on their scales at 244.5lb.

i know i'm not there yet, lord knows i still have a long path ahead. but i just can't believe that i'm getting there. i don't think in my heart i ever thought i'd be watching the numbers go down like they are. minis is fabulous for support, i don't think i'd be sat here in SIZE 16 :eek: jeans today without the support of my lovely mini friends.

:) x

Attachments

• 50lb front.jpg
    50lb front.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 1,099
  • 50lb back.jpg
    50lb back.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 808
Well done colly strings on your weight loss and fitting into your new size 16 jeans! You can really see the difference in your photos :happy096:

Brilliant weight loss since November!

Best of luck on the rest of your weight loss journey.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
318d1166464269-happy-birthday-georgiasmum-flowers.gif

Well done Colly, you're looking fab and I'll bet you're feeling fab too xx

Such a noticeable difference :) Your looking great Colly, keep it up and you'll be at goal in no time :)

Check you out lovely :D

xxxx

Thank you all for kind words, I'll do proper thanks when I'm not on iPhone :D

i feel a bit nervous about doing a success story, cause what i've done is nothing compared to that of others. but regardless...

You have every right and you are doing so well, well done Colly and I look forward to more success pics as you shrink

thank you all, i don't think i'm really a size 16 yet, i just got lucky with this pair of jeans ;) but it feels good none the less!

oh and thank you to the lovely anons who left me nice comments on my reputation :) x

Colly, I am hovering on fitting back into my size 18s again I was a size 18 but sometimes a 20. I tried some jeans on and fit into a 18 it feels really good doesn't it! My tops are a little tight sometimes still though but I'm just remembering the times where the 18s firmly fit and it's giving me motivation. You'll be there in no time and well done again :)

Oh, what a change Colly Strings :)

You're on the right way, keep succeding;)

well done bobbina :D size 18 is a fab feeling, i have some 18s that are too big now :eek: how scary. especially with how heavy i still am, i have no idea how i can be under a size 18/20 at this weight but not complaining!
thanks aline :D looking at your stats makes me so jealous, you lovely petite thing ;)

qrheaf.jpg

over 4 stone gone now :)

and as I said in my diary... 24lbs away from no longer being obese...

and can't you see it, well done Colly, that's fantastic.

wow well done, youve done amazingly x

Back