not at goal- but before/after, half way/between 4+5 stone gone.

You have cute legs! ;) The dress is so darling. I'm at about a 16 right now as well! I'm shorter than you though! ;) Keep up the excellent work, you deserve a cute dress like this one!

thank you, I'm hoping to buy myself a Chanel or Vivienne Westwood dress when I get to a size 12... :eek:

I can't wait to be able to wear dresses - you get those legs out girl!

We'll certainly want photos then Colly @)

You look so good, keep up the good work! :) x

Post Retracted for Privacy Reasons.

Last edited:
thanks so much to all for kind words.

heading towards 5st gone and I'm finally starting to see that I might look different (mind takes a while to catch up I suppose!)

i35lhv.jpg

Looking good Colly :)

Well, admittedly I've not been very good lately, and I've not lost much more. However, I just took a picture of me in my birthday dress to share and then did a comparison... okay. now I can see I do indeed look different...

1zlu5hj.jpg

I couldn't have done it without minis. I still have a long path ahead of me, but as long as I have friends to keep me company on the way, I will reach my destination. :)

Looking really good Colly, boootyful xxx

Lovely, had me confused for a minute but I sorted it out LOL

Thank you all, I had hoped to be a fair bit lighter for my birthday (in a week) but regardless- this year I will be celebrating not only getting older yet again :eek: but celebrating a sense of normality. hopefully the pictures won't horrify me so much this year ;)

and you get to post them on here :)

we'll see how brave I'm feeling Jim...

LOL, I've posted mine from my last holiday Colly :)

Huge well done on the weight loss hun the pics are great, I cant wait to be looking at mine in a few months to see thedifference if its anything like yours im going to be happy :)
Keep up the great work x

well done,you can't half see the differance makes us more motivated when you see the before and after pics.congratulations on what you have lost.x

Back