Not bad for a night out

loulouless

Is a loser :)
Just got back from a Hen meal at cafe rouge, wanted really to sit there with water and coffee.....but it wasn't the right situation not to eat, so picked the best possible meal which wasn't actually that great it was goats cheese salad, when it came I took the cheese off the crustini and just ate that.......waste of money but worth doing I think.

watched them all having starters, mains and gooey chocolate cake and numerous bottles of wine and actually the more you do this the easier it gets and actually I would have been just as happy with water and coffee.

I'm not following your diet plan but just wanted to say well done. I'm not sure I could have stayed as strong in the face of a goat's cheese salad!

Well done for having such strong willpower lou!

I was at a party tonight and there was an Indian buffet but I just had some water instead lol

X

Exactly, very well said! With that attitude you will def succeed ( and me to I hope!)

X

well done lou that's fab! i think sometime watching others gorge so much can actually make u feel good about what ur doing because you don't want to have that lifestyle of excess anymore :)

Back