Not been a bad day afterall

jacqui35

Silver Member
Hi all

Well waiting for take away and sitting here with lovely bacardi and diet coke as its my birthday.

Went to wi only lost 1lbs, yes i no thats good but bit gutted as really followed ee this week and had loads of meals from ee cookbook, but promised to drink more water and not diet coke. On the + side i gain 50lbs haha i got it from my dad for a birthday pressie so i can go and get my ickle tattoo on wrist now, so not to bad after all

diet coke can stretch yours muscles which can make you feel bloated :(
have you tried using ss foods which help speed up metapolism. 1lb - remember a pound of sugar (14x1lb = stone yeah :) )

Don't feel disappointed, a loss is a loss.

Have a happy, happy birthday!!

Well done on the loss Hun!!! A 1lb is 1lb less than you had last week so enjoy that knowledge.

Hope you had a lovely meal after (I know that things were'nt going exactly how you would have liked).

xxxx

Well done on your loss Jacquie and I'm so glad you enjoyed your birthday.

What sort of tattoo are you going to have?

Well done on your loss Jacquie and I'm so glad you enjoyed your birthday.

What sort of tattoo are you going to have?

Oh i dont honestly no tbh, i would like a nice pattern at side of wrist so at side of hand going side of wrist and arm about 2-3" but gotta be in budget, but i have no money till monday so dunno if to go and put deposit 30 quid and geet it done next week and use 20 of it for bread and melons etc and then outta next week money put another 20 back and get my tattoo done. Think i should go and get it sorted. But cant wait for vegas i have a devil on my shoulder but no fork hahaha stupid man but its 13 years old i want it covered into a half butterflie so it looks like its going towards the roses im having in middle of back at top if they are cheaper in vegas, but will see if i can see the one i want today and get a price for that. Ohhh excited

Back