Not been here for a while

Special K

Hi Everyone

Not been on here for ages.. but its the first place I always come when I need a bit of support when trying to lose weight.

I am back on Exante for a month as I have gained a stone and a bit since this time last year... I managed to lose 5 stone on all about w8 vlcd before

Been on it since Wednesday and going ok so far drinking plenty of water and no headaches ...yet :)

I like Exante, because a veggie its one of the VLCD diets that is ok for me... I am normally a vegan and the shakes and the soups are not that bad but I love the bars.

I must admit I am finding the evenings a little tough at the mo, I drink endless cups of tea at night and why does there seen to be so many ads for food on TV lol

So just thought I would pop on and say hi :)

Karen
xx

HI Karen,

Welcome back, I am a newbie to VLCD so it is all new to me. Good luck with getting that stone back off.

I am just nearing the end of day 2 and can't believe I have even made it this far!!

Wendy x

Hi Wendy

I know when I first started on VLCD, I couldn't believe I had done a day, then two days, then a week, and by the time I got to a month I was so used to it forgot I was on a diet, alway used to carry a spare shake with me where ever I went for those just in case moments, I had a bar and a shake left at various friends and family.
I have my own cupboard at home that has my shakes in and I always have things like cherry tomatoes in my fridge on a shelf on their on when I am on a diet... find it helps if I do wander into the kitchen :)
Its a tough diet to do I always find the first week the toughest but once thats out of the way, its a lot easier and when the weight and the clothes start to drop off its the best feeling in the world and it makes it all worthwhile :)

hi and welcome back this diet is worth while , i have'nt felt this good in a long time .

Hi Rose
Been back on since Wednesday morning :) and ketosis is just kicking in this afternoon, have a slight headache and that metal taste in my mouth.
The reason I have come back is that I have put on about 19 pounds since this time last year, and I can't get in my size 12 jeans, and it worked out cheaper than buying new clothes lol
But the other half has just pointed out that I was 50 pounds heavier this time two years ago lol and thats somewhere I dont want to go again in a hurry I can tell you
I know that I will feel a lot more bouncy next week, and I am hoping to get a couple of bike rides in if the weather stays nice :)

K
xx

you will lose the weight in no time and you havent got much to lose either so good luck x

Hi Everyone

Not been on here for ages.. but its the first place I always come when I need a bit of support when trying to lose weight.

I am back on Exante for a month as I have gained a stone and a bit since this time last year... I managed to lose 5 stone on all about w8 vlcd before

Been on it since Wednesday and going ok so far drinking plenty of water and no headaches ...yet :)

I like Exante, because a veggie its one of the VLCD diets that is ok for me... I am normally a vegan and the shakes and the soups are not that bad but I love the bars.

I must admit I am finding the evenings a little tough at the mo, I drink endless cups of tea at night and why does there seen to be so many ads for food on TV lol

So just thought I would pop on and say hi :)

Karen
xx

Hi Karen, I'm the same as you, as in usually a vegan (have you ever been to the NE vegan gathering? It's brill), but am a veggie just now on Exante. Good luck with your journey :)

Back