Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Not been here for a while

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Special K, 24 July 2010 Social URL.

1. Special K

Special K Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(3.01%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Everyone

Not been on here for ages.. but its the first place I always come when I need a bit of support when trying to lose weight.

I am back on Exante for a month as I have gained a stone and a bit since this time last year... I managed to lose 5 stone on all about w8 vlcd before

Been on it since Wednesday and going ok so far drinking plenty of water and no headaches ...yet :)

I like Exante, because a veggie its one of the VLCD diets that is ok for me... I am normally a vegan and the shakes and the soups are not that bad but I love the bars.

I must admit I am finding the evenings a little tough at the mo, I drink endless cups of tea at night and why does there seen to be so many ads for food on TV lol

So just thought I would pop on and say hi :)

Karen
    xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. honeykiss

honeykiss Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    19st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante/Low carb
    HI Karen,

Welcome back, I am a newbie to VLCD so it is all new to me. Good luck with getting that stone back off.

I am just nearing the end of day 2 and can't believe I have even made it this far!!

Wendy x

4. Special K

Special K Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(3.01%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Wendy

I know when I first started on VLCD, I couldn't believe I had done a day, then two days, then a week, and by the time I got to a month I was so used to it forgot I was on a diet, alway used to carry a spare shake with me where ever I went for those just in case moments, I had a bar and a shake left at various friends and family.
    I have my own cupboard at home that has my shakes in and I always have things like cherry tomatoes in my fridge on a shelf on their on when I am on a diet... find it helps if I do wander into the kitchen :)
    Its a tough diet to do I always find the first week the toughest but once thats out of the way, its a lot easier and when the weight and the clothes start to drop off its the best feeling in the world and it makes it all worthwhile :)

5. rose1987

rose1987 reaching my goal

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi and welcome back this diet is worth while , i have'nt felt this good in a long time .

6. Special K

Special K Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(3.01%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Rose
    Been back on since Wednesday morning :) and ketosis is just kicking in this afternoon, have a slight headache and that metal taste in my mouth.
    The reason I have come back is that I have put on about 19 pounds since this time last year, and I can't get in my size 12 jeans, and it worked out cheaper than buying new clothes lol
    But the other half has just pointed out that I was 50 pounds heavier this time two years ago lol and thats somewhere I dont want to go again in a hurry I can tell you
    I know that I will feel a lot more bouncy next week, and I am hoping to get a couple of bike rides in if the weather stays nice :)

K
    xx

7. rose1987

rose1987 reaching my goal

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    you will lose the weight in no time and you havent got much to lose either so good luck x

8. Dreamer

Dreamer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    237lb
    Current Weight:
    224.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    198lb
    Lost(%):
    12.5lb(5.27%)
    Hi Karen, I'm the same as you, as in usually a vegan (have you ever been to the NE vegan gathering? It's brill), but am a veggie just now on Exante. Good luck with your journey :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.