Not brilliant but not as bad as expected

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by charlottegrace1, 18 December 2009.

1. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Well-Known Member

Morning peeps, weigh-in this morning wasn't as bad as expected 2.6lb gain but still not brilliant!:cry: Own fault for eating wrong things when out for meals but done now. I have this week to try and pull back a bit more till the next festive foods so if I can shift 2lb this week I will be happy bunny, and yes I shall weigh in on Christmas morning before a morsel passes my lips and then enjoy the day. Damage limitation between now and then is the order of the day. Hope everyone else stepping on the scales today has good results. xx
  2. Chicky Noops

Chicky Noops Well-Known Member

Good luck for the upcoming week! x
  3. Mrs*S

Mrs*S Well-Known Member

Hey ho, scratch that week and be good next week hun I know you can do it :) If I can everyone can!
  4. vikstar

vikstar Well-Known Member

Don't worry about it too much - as you said, it's done now. Good luck for this week!

5. eternity

eternity Well-Known Member

Well done for being realistic. You knew what you had eaten and you knew what to expect. Good luck for this week xx
  6. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Good girl Carolyne! Sensible as ever!
  7. Loopeylou

Loopeylou Well-Known Member

Good luck with your plan this week, its a tough time of year and at least being on SW gives us some form of damage limitation.

8. BritMumInCanada

BritMumInCanada Well-Known Member

Resisting 6 dozen cookies.

good luck keeping to plan next week, you can do it :D