NOT CD RELATED

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Fuzzys Angel, 3 September 2007 Social URL.

1. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Arghhh..... Had my car MOTed & it failed :mad: :mad: :mad: gonna cost about £500 to repair, been told it's dangerous to drive!!!! So i've got to look around for another, not worth repairing as it's a M reg & not worth very much.....

[​IMG]

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Sorry to hear about your car...hope you find another one soon. I keep everything crossed when mine goes in garage for MOT. I've been lucky so far.
    Better to be safe..
    Take care
    XX

4. Gemma

Gemma Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Don't know if this is gonna be any help to you but i know that the price of scrap metal is high at the moment, should be able to get a bit of money back to help with buying a new car.

Hedgemag likes this.
  5. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Diet:
    Cambridge

Interesting!!? I'll look into that, thanx...xx

6. fuzzyduck

fuzzyduck Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    If you're getting rid of the old car, stick it on ebay listing it as a non-runner and list the MOT failures. We did this when our P reg vectra failed and got £200 buy it now for a car we were going to have to pay to have taken away.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.