Not convinced this EE plan is working

raquelscatt

This is my first week on the EE plan and I am due to be weighed in tomorrow night.

I really don't feel like I have lost weight and my scales at home are showing a gain :confused:

Surely this can't work? I really don't feel like I'm on a diet but I have followed the plan with just a few syns!

Anyone feel else the same or have you been suprised?

Don't judge until you go to wi! I'm sure you'll be fine xx

i thought that as well but i lost 1.5lbs this week! i am sticking to it this week as well. :)

Its probably a mixture of your body getting used to the change again as well as you having to adjust to suddenly going from limited carbs on a Red Day and limited meat on a Green Day to suddenly having both.
Good luck with the weigh in !

don't judge EE just by one week, I guess you would need to do it for at least a month first, if I have a full week of green days I can guarantee you I would gain aswell, but it doesn't mean that green doesn't work, just that carbs can make you retain fluid, but fluid isn't the weight you want to lose anyway, its fat you want to lose so keep at it, just follow the plan and you will be fine

I have been doing ee for 3 weeks and i physically don't feel any thinner but i have lost half a stone. Wait until weigh in, you may have had a loss xx

I felt exactly the same - although I really enjoyed the plan, I only lost 1lb a week, for three weeks. This week I'm doing red and green again, jus to see if it makes a difference. If I still only lose 1lb I'll be straight back to ee as it's so easy!

Good luck Chick. Let us know how you get on.

Back