Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Not doing well

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by penquin, 21 August 2011 Social URL.

1. penquin

penquin Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(7.85%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    OK so my 3lb loss was really 1lb loss after I realised I accidental chose heavy clothes which took off lbs that I haven't lost :( So I was thinking 1lb loss is better than nothing... However its such hard work for little reward!!! I fell of the wagon big style and not sure what to do. I am struggling and now feeling so low that all I want to do is comfort eat! Help I am finding this so hard!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Shazzac62

Shazzac62 Full Member

Come on penquin 1 ib is great they say 2 is the most u shud lose for healthy weight loss in a week so u are doing it the right way!! I'm still not sure how my week has fared, I'm more half calorie counting half sf as some days not having a shake and just been eatin healthy! My wi is 2mo so will see how I do but I'm starting to lose hope and my mind is wandering down the Chinese route for tea lol!! Let's stick at this 2gether what do we have to lose... I know I've got a few tyres hehe!!x

4. LighterCL

LighterCL Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(12.5%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Penquin YOU CAN DO IT, I know you can! :) It is difficult at first, but now, 3 weeks in, I really don't feel like I'm on a diet anymore and hardly feel hungry, my body has adjusted to it. Just picture yourself at the size you want to be, and don't let anything naughty tempt you ;) Clear the cupboards out of bad stuff and only keep in healthy things!
    You'll feel better in a couple of days I'm sure, but come on here and rant when you want :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.