Not doing well

penquin

OK so my 3lb loss was really 1lb loss after I realised I accidental chose heavy clothes which took off lbs that I haven't lost :( So I was thinking 1lb loss is better than nothing... However its such hard work for little reward!!! I fell of the wagon big style and not sure what to do. I am struggling and now feeling so low that all I want to do is comfort eat! Help I am finding this so hard!

Come on penquin 1 ib is great they say 2 is the most u shud lose for healthy weight loss in a week so u are doing it the right way!! I'm still not sure how my week has fared, I'm more half calorie counting half sf as some days not having a shake and just been eatin healthy! My wi is 2mo so will see how I do but I'm starting to lose hope and my mind is wandering down the Chinese route for tea lol!! Let's stick at this 2gether what do we have to lose... I know I've got a few tyres hehe!!x

Penquin YOU CAN DO IT, I know you can! :) It is difficult at first, but now, 3 weeks in, I really don't feel like I'm on a diet anymore and hardly feel hungry, my body has adjusted to it. Just picture yourself at the size you want to be, and don't let anything naughty tempt you ;) Clear the cupboards out of bad stuff and only keep in healthy things!
You'll feel better in a couple of days I'm sure, but come on here and rant when you want :D

Back