NOT EATING ALL MY PACKS

Because it was my first time I bought a load of different packs. Unfortunately I really like some of them and really dislike some of them. This has now lead to not having a pack for three nights. Just wanted to know how this will affect my weight. I don't feel any different, not hungry or anything just worried how it's going to affect me. I've been on the diet since saturday.

Ring your CDC and change the ones you don't like.

1. you are not getting all the vitamins, nutrients you need
2. your body may go into starvation mode as you are only getting 276cals per day if you are having 2packs

Most CDC's will exchange flavours - I do it all the time for my clients.

I had the same problem last week I had quite a few packs left. I did notice a difference I was very tired, & felt like I had a really bad hangover!! If you deprive your body it goes into starvation mode and begins to store fat instead of burning it and begins to shut down (or so I was told!)
If you don't like the packs get in touch with your cdc and ask if you can swap them x

If you don't have all your packs your body will go into starvation and you will stop losing weight so quickly (your body will onto every oz of fat possible!
If you call your CDC they will swap your packs for you but you have to have all 3 packs, having just 2 is not an option on SS.

Problem is I can't really afford to get to my CC before friday. I feel fine and everything - will it just affect my weight loss then?

it WILL affect ya loss as u wont lose as much hun ure body needs alllllllll ure packs

yeah the choc orange one i stupidly bought in bulk thinking it would be nice (i obviously dislike it hugely) after one taste last night i literally threw up

right, so i've just forced one down that i disliked, which means that i have only missed two nights. I have one spare pack - could i not just eat this one spare pack tonight for damage limitation?

no u should be ok hun but just have all of them in future ha ha i know some are horrible pinch ya nose and glug ha ha xxxxxxxx

I don't mean to sound hard but you can try to justify it to yourself all you like but nobody here is going to say it's ok just to have 2 packs. If you can't make it to your CDC then you're just going to have to hold your nose and drink them in one I'm afraid.
I don't mean to sound hard (I'm not a horrible person ask anyone here) but you'll only do you and your diet damage by not having all 3 packs.

I don't mean to sound hard but you can try to justify it to yourself all you like but nobody here is going to say it's ok just to have 2 packs. If you can't make it to your CDC then you're just going to have to hold your nose and drink them in one I'm afraid.
I don't mean to sound hard (I'm not a horrible person ask anyone here) but you'll only do you and your diet damage by not having all 3 packs.

I agree i had a few that i didnt like (if im honest i dont like many) but i pinch and glug wash them down with loads of water :rolleyes::tear_drop:

I hate the mushroom soup, so today I held my nose and pretended it was chicken noodle soup. :)
(I used to eat that stuff almost every day before CD!)

You must must must eat all your packs.

Try making the choc orange into a thicker shake (maybe 70mls of water) and freezing it, that's what I do and I love it. :)
I hate both choc orange and choc mint as actual shakes but love them frozen.
Try it :)

Choc orange is the only one I COULDN'T drink threw it down the sink!!

You really must have all your packs for it work hun x

I don't mean to sound hard but you can try to justify it to yourself all you like but nobody here is going to say it's ok just to have 2 packs.

yes i know that - basically i just want to know if i would be able to have an extra one tonight to make up for it, and then i basically only had one day of just the two packs?

I hate the mushroom soup, so today I held my nose and pretended it was chicken noodle soup. :)
(I used to eat that stuff almost every day before CD!)

You must must must eat all your packs.

Try making the choc orange into a thicker shake (maybe 70mls of water) and freezing it, that's what I do and I love it. :)
I hate both choc orange and choc mint as actual shakes but love them frozen.
Try it :)

cheers i've got another 3 left!!

Did i imagine the word muffin in this thread??? I've never tried anything other than making normal shakes so please spill on making things bit more exciting!!!

Back