Not enough calories?

Caz

Repeat Offender
I've been tracking my days on the S&S meal planner and today my total (with 3 packs and a meal) came to 520. Yesterday was only 547. It's often low if I do the protein meal so it says I need more calories but I'm sticking to plan! Does anyone else find this too? Do you just stick with it or do you listen and add more protein for more calories or something?

This is somthing i have wondered too. I have sent sns an email to do with the foods on the planner too and why is there "non allowed" foods on the trackers as i get so confused.

I think its more to do with which packs you choose and some of them could add up to 600 but never have my days on plan added up to 600. Confusing! Maybe email them and see what they say.

I think the non allowed foods are so you can use it to track for refeed and maintenance too. They're still adding to it.

Yeah might have to email and ask. Not sure how I can hit 600-650!

I think the non allowed foods are so you can use it to track for refeed and maintenance too. They're still adding to it.

Yeah might have to email and ask. Not sure how I can hit 600-650!

Hopefully it means more chicken :) oh gosh i didnt even think of that. *puts on dunce hat*

I was the same yesterday, put in my 4 packs and said I had had 529 calories for the day.

Yeah, only way I've hit it is with extra protein. Not sure if I should though. I'll check :)

I have also had this when doing 4 packs and haven't had my veg/milk allowance (I only have these a couple of times a week) I was confused, but haven't got round to asking about it yet...

I can hand on my heart say that i've only ever reached 600 calories, ONCE so far!!!! I did't think of it as a problem, just filled up on more water instead. Didn't think about upping anything!!
Has anyone emailed Rob!? xxxx

I asked and they said to add a little extra protein to up it a bit. An egg seems perfect for doing that.

Oooh, that I can get on board with!! Nice egg with my mushrooms and swede wedges!!! Yum!!! Might add done lean ham and I'm onto a winner!!! Xxx

That was my tea last night - lean ham, egg and swede chips! NOM :D

Back