Not even a sausage

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Bigmama2littlemama, 18 April 2007 Social URL.

1. Bigmama2littlemama

Bigmama2littlemama Full Member

Hi,

Here we go again :( No weightloss this week:(

I did'nt expect one to be honest, Iv really struggled this week, well the past few weeks really.

It's hard getting into it again, getting focused and being positive.

But Im just going to grit my teeth and plough on, I have to lose all this weight, there' no two ways about it. SS works, I know it works.

I read somewhere that its never too late to be what you should have been, that really encouraged me today to keep going :):):)

Good luck with your weigh ins :)

bm2lm xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bluepaws

Bluepaws Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Nevermind Bm2lm! You watch, you'll have an amazing loss next week to make up for this weeks 'non-loss'

I Hope, no no, I Know I'm right!

Like you said, you know it works so keep at it :):D
    Next week you'll be posting and jumping around like this! lol:bliss:

4. susieb

susieb Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(3.12%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Bm2lm,
    As you can probably see from my post,I haven't lost either:( Glad you're ploughing on though,we know it works!Good luck,be strong:vibes:

5. MadamDotty

MadamDotty Back again!

Diet:
    The Harcombe Diet
    I admire your spirit, it can be easy to give up and takes determination to give it another go, so well done for that. It doesn't matter how many times you start, if you keep trying you'll get there.

All the best
    x

6. wannabslim

wannabslim Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.61%)
    Diet:
    I'm not dieting, I'm on the pregnancy diet!
    Hey Bm2lm! Why not join in my 7 day challenge, we can do this together!! xx

7. Heaven can wait

Heaven can wait Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Lighter Life Total
    :eek: Seems like this not losing much is quite common at the moment, I started to think someone had sabotaged the packs at LL factory and they really contai about 500 claies each or something, then noticed it happens on CD too sodecided I am becoming paranoid LOL!
    Seriously though sounds like it happens to everyone at some time and I have not heard of anybody who stuck to it 100 % and dint lose 3 stones in 3 months so it mucst have work out in the end. I hope I'm right.....

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.