not expected

4me

I know this sounds mad, but i feel fantastic i am only on day 2 ss and i expected to feel awful today. I had an awful cold and sore throat:sick: yesterday so i went to bed early.

This morning i am full of energy i have cleaned my house from top to bottom and taken my dog for a walk( im not complaining) But i didnt expect to feel like this.

Is it normal:eek: will i be paying for this tomorrow and feel awful. I am not hungry at all. and have drank 2 1/2 pints of water.

Any ideas

Andria xx

Sounds like the Ketosis fairy has paid you a visit :D

Make the most of it, I love that initial ketosis buzz :D

Thanks Kath, and congratulations on your amazing weight loss.

Is it ketosis or is my mind paying tricks ? its fantastic if that is what it is just sooner than i thought

Andria xx

Glad you're feeling so good Andria.

Day 2 was the hardest day for me.

I'm on day 4 now, and feeling good. I just hope that the smell of everyone elses food stops affecting me soon :)

Keep motivated, and keep us posted of your progress.

xx

Thanks Kath, and congratulations on your amazing weight loss.

Is it ketosis or is my mind paying tricks ? its fantastic if that is what it is just sooner than i thought

Andria xx

Sounds exactly like ketosis to me :D

Some people do go in faster than others :)

Hi Carol

Thanks for your reply

I hope this feeling lasts.

The smell of food cooking affected me last night, fortunatly my fiancee cooked for himself and our daughter so i didnt have to do that last night- Bless him that was after travelling 200 miles home from work too.

IM so glad he is supporting me or it would be HELL.

Good luck to everyone today

Andria xx

It will last for defo. I had so much energy it was amazing, i loved it. I kept busy and was really happy about how i was feeling too. But then i had trouble drinking all my water, so that made me start to feel abit tierd.

So keep up the fab work, drink lots of water and enjoy yourself :)

Back