Not fair!

sunshine24

Hi all,

Moan time....

Why is it that last week I didnt count my syns over the weekend (i syn weekly) as i was away for the long weekend, i still made good choices but I didnt count the syns, I lost 2.5 lbs that week. This week it doesnt look like I will loose anything (I wi tomorrow but have sneaky peaked, i know its naughty but i find it helps me stay on track) and this week I have syned everything and i mean everything, even the lick of the ice cream i had from my bf on Sat and the tiny corner of the choc brownie i tried!

I do EE but have had two red days this week as well which really helped last week.

Also, I have been soooo hungry this week, like waking up at 5am with tummy rumbling. I have recently had the contra-injection (like 7 weeks ago) and my time of the month hasnt re-appeared yet so I know it isn't star week.

It just seems a bit unfair that i've counted my syns (in fact i have about 15 left!) and nothing is happening.

Ok sorry moan over lol, thanks listening!

Sometimes it's just like that. If it's not a great loss this week perhaps it will catch up next week. It sometimes feels like our bodies are our own worst enemies sometimes.:8855:

Well wi this morning and i lost 3/4 of a pound, which is better than nothing i suppose!

Yes it is better than nothing! You've lost almost 3.5 lbs in the last 2 weeks which is great and it does sometimes take a while for your body to catch up too so it could be last weekend.

Also, on the injection or coil etc you may actually not get a period yet still get symptoms. I get a star week without a period!

i am usually a few days behind with my weightloss, so maybe your weekend away is catching up, but don't worry, when is your weigh in? you'll be brilliant next week :)

Thanks guys, its another SW week (i wi on Fridays) so ill see what next week brings.

I did feel all * symptons and did wonder if i could have a * week without having a * (lol) thanks for letting me know about that, i'll keep that in mind for next month.

and remember, 3/4 of a lb is 6 large sausages! Think of that in terms of what you've lost :)

Back