Not far to go NOW!

gym bunny

hi i have restarted slimming world again for about the 10th time. i have just done 9 weeks on weight watchers which worked great for me but i was starting to fit in more naughty food instead of having propper meals. i lost 14lbs in 5 weeks but over the last 3 weeks have messed about losing and gaining the same lbs. so i have about 17.5 lbs to go and i will see how i feel then.

i joined group this morning and weighed 13st exactly to start off with i will be having my 105 syns for the week

im not feeling great as i have this lingering cold but my food for today is this :-

WEEK 1.
GREEN DAY

HE A - 375ml milk
HE A - 375ml milk
HE B - 35g crunchy bran
HE B - bakewell hi fi bar

B - crunchy bran, milk and banana

L - chicken and mushroom pasta with pepper, courgette, onion and mushrooms

D - jacket potato with beans, 25g cheese 5 syns and grapes

SNACKS - muller greek light yogurt 0.5 syn, pear and apple, celery and houmous 4.5 syns, strawberries and a shape delight 5 syns, treacle lolly 5 syns 20 SYNS USED

i know i have gone over my syns but i will pull it back before weigh in and tomorrow i will fit in some exercise

Last edited:
hello well today has gone alot better than yesterday but im still feeling a bit rubbish! i got up at the crack of dawn to walk the dog (45 mins) then got to the gym for 830 when it opens and did about 700 cals burnt off. i got back and sorted my food out for the day :-

EXTRA EASY DAY 2.

HE A - 375ml milk
HE B - 35g crunchy bran

B - crunchy bran and milk with a banana

L - 3 x bacon, 2 x eggs, baked beans and tomatoes with 2 x ww bread 7 syns

D - potatoes, carrots, green beans and sprouts with steak pie 12 syns with gravy 2 syns

SNACKS - yogurt, grapefruit, orange, apple and pear, 200ml extra milk 4 syns and a tiny bit of jam roly poly with custard 12 syns :eek:
i nearly died at the portion size of this and was SO NOT WORTH IT. 37 syns

i know i have gone over syns again but i will cut back every day to allow for this

EXERCISE - 1000 cals burnt off

Last edited:
normally i work for 3 hours per day cleaning x 5 days in a week but this week i will be doing 6 hours per day for this week. so extra body magic for me :).
tomorrow will be a green day and it will look a little like this :-

GREEN DAY.

HE A - 187ml milk / 3 laughing cow cheese extra light
HE A - 375ml milk
HE B - 2 x ww bread
HE B - hi fi bar

B - scrambled eggs x3 on toast and banana

L - brown rice and lentil dahl

D - filled pasta 100g 2.5 syns, pasta sauce 175g 2.5 syns and roasted veg

SNACKS - apple, pear, plums, yogurt 0.5 syns and 3 crackers 4.5 syns 10 SYNS USED

EXERCISE - walking for 1 hr 30 mins = 500 cals burnt off

yeah day 3 on track! im off to plan day 4

Last edited:
hello diary i thought i would blow some dust off you and get this started back up and back on track. before xmas i had lost about 7.5/8 lbs but over xmas i had put on about a stone.

this week i am trying an experiment i like doing extra easy but hate the fact you only get 1 he a and 1 he b. and then i go on to use syns for extra milk and bread etc then a few goodies then before i know it ive blown it and failed. so this week i am going to do extra easy and have 2x he a's and 2x he b's and 10 syns. but if i do red or green days i will stick to the propper plan.

todays food looks like this :-

EXTRA EASY

HE A - 350ml skimmed milk
HE A - 350ml skimmed milk
HE B - 35g oats
HE B - peanut hifi

B - oats and milk with blueberries and banana.

L - tuna with lighter than light mayo (3) salad, sweet and sour mugshot, 2 ww yogurts, apple and pear

T - steak, potato(chips), egg, peas, onion and mushrooms, turkish delight yogurt, cake (6.5) and strawberries.

EXERCISE - walking around 350 cals burnt off

Back