Not fat at 30 (sf & pp)

Dan8317

Hi all,

Am thinking of starting a diary as in need of something to keep me on track as seem to be getting nowhere fast. I have been messing around with diets going back and forth different clubs and decided that enough is enough. Im sticking with ww as I like the flexibility but because I soon become fed up of counting absolutely everything I'm going to give sf a try with a few pp days when I need them.

As the title says I'm hoping to lose weight in time for my 30th which is next year so if I sort myself out now and get my head in the right place I could be well on my way to target by then and feeling much better about myself. Well I'm off to plan food for the next few days then will post of what I have decided so any hints tips comments would be much appreciated.

Good luck with your journeys and hope to hear from some of you,
Dan x

Good luck on your journey Dan. It has been rather quiet on this forum lately but there are lots of people here who can offer help and advice. Sure you won't be fat at 30'

Well as you can see from the date I never did get round to starting this but instead went back to my usual diet switching ways:( can't seem to break this habit!

However went back to group today and am now in a new st bracket :) which has given me extra motivation to get down into the next one a lot quicker. For me to do this I need to be accountable for what I eat so I am going to start this diary this time to keep me on track and to stop me switching! I'm still going to do sf and pp as sometimes when working nights I need a bit more flexibility than on sf. As I'm paying for meetings aswel I really want to stop messing round and I figure the sooner I get to target the sooner I don't have to pay lol.

Wish me luck and feel free to tell me if I'm doing anything wrong as really need to get this weight off this time.

Good luck on your journeys,
Dan x

Good luck

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

Back