Not fat - I think you mean Voluptuous...

slimboots

Well, here goes nothing. After a miserable year of not fitting in to my beautiful clothes its time to start taking this weight loss attempt seriously. Definitely need some accountability (and help).....instead of desperately trying to drop 10 lbs in a week I've decided that my target is 1lbs a week which will put me at summer 2009's weight by Christmas with some room for error! It may be a slog but my other option is doing nothing and being the same (or heavier) come Christmas! So here it goes.

Today- Red

B - Two scrambled eggs
Snack Apple and satsuma
L - Tuna salad with boiled egg...still hungry so left over thai chicken cakes - still all free foods
D- Out late tonight so when I get home going to have 5 scan bran topped with laughing cow light, some warm milk and two alpen bars (got to fit my healthy extras in)

Well done on starting a diary, I think that it helps a lot to share what you are eating/doing, and to receive help and advice from others.
good luck on your journey, which is a very sensible plan, 1lb a week is good x

Okay so just back from weigh in and gained half a pound. It's TOM and I have only been on plan since Monday so not something I'm too worried about. Plus it's only this week that I decided to take things seriously. So this is a new start. I have a busy few weeks ahead socially so have to stick to plan rigidly in terms of what I eat so I can enjoy some spirit and diet mixers when I'm out.

Todays menu - red (mostly always going to be red)

Breakfast - 1 Alpen light bar (half HEB) and skimmed latte (HEA)
Lunch - Tuna and egg salad with balsamic vin. followed by satsuma and banana chopped up and covered with a mullerlight

That's it so far. eating out tonight but I have checked the menu and there are a few free options that I can have so I'll see what I fancy when I get there.

HIFI bar still to have as other HEB as well as other alpen light bar.

Saving some cheese to go along with tea tonight.

Cleogin I am away this weekend - and have lots on over thr next three weekends - I too struggle at these times...more with alcohol than anything else. My strategy is to be 100% on plan with the food and stick to Gin and slimline in terms of drinks.....I have kept syns to a minimum this week to limit the alcohol damage!

Thanks Babypat

So far today

2 x coffees with milk
2 x alpen lights.

Lunch will be tuna and egg salad. Im then going to be on the train for a few hours so will maybe have some scrambled egg and a yoghurt to keep me going so I am not tempted to head to the train shop for treats!!! When I arrive at my destination my host will have made me dinner. Thankfully she is very healthy and a big fish eater...she has said she will make us a nice fish dish with veg so that will keep me on the straight and narrow. Have a hifi bar for second HEB :)

slimboots said:
Cleogin I am away this weekend - and have lots on over thr next three weekends - I too struggle at these times...more with alcohol than anything else. My strategy is to be 100% on plan with the food and stick to Gin and slimline in terms of drinks.....I have kept syns to a minimum this week to limit the alcohol damage!

Thanks Babypat

So far today

2 x coffees with milk
2 x alpen lights.

Lunch will be tuna and egg salad. Im then going to be on the train for a few hours so will maybe have some scrambled egg and a yoghurt to keep me going so I am not tempted to head to the train shop for treats!!! When I arrive at my destination my host will have made me dinner. Thankfully she is very healthy and a big fish eater...she has said she will make us a nice fish dish with veg so that will keep me on the straight and narrow. Have a hifi bar for second HEB :)

Hi slimboots

Thought I'd check in and see how you was getting on.
Hope all is ok with u :)

Back