Not feeling down but ........

jacqui35

Silver Member
I feel so demotivated, i dont no why, but its 13:48 and i still had nothing to eat.

I dont feel like eating, im just totally tired. I think my sleep is catching up with me atm but hopefully after tomoz my son with autism is going to caravan for the reminder of my mums hols so i probably wont get up till after 11 i no so breakfast will be missed.

I normally have my day planned by now but i dont even no what to do for dinner or tea :(:(.

I should be on ee and not took no meat out, maybe get ready and go shopping for something nice to eat and then take it from there.

Hope everyone else having a good day

Hope you perk up a bit soon Jacqui. Just cos you are on EE doesn't mean you have to have meat, do you have any tinned tuna? Do a nice jacket spud with tuna and baked beans topped off with some cheese. Yummy!

Have a cuppa, plan the rest of your day and hope you feel better. xxx

Well put Jaylou!
Hun, you sound so down recently. (Hugs).
Who said that you have to eat breakfast???? You eat when you are hungry, not when society tells you that you should be eating, so dont worry about that.
When your son goes to spend the holidays with your Mum, why dont you take the opportunity to have a bit of time for you?? Something that you wouldnt usually do as you can often be restricted when you have a dependant. It doesnt necessarily have to cost money, but just spending time relaxing and having a break from the normal can re-charge your batteries.

xxxx

Maybe a trip to the shops will perk you up a bit Jacquie, you have probably got the after birthday blue's, take care and enjoy your shopping trip. thinking of you. X

Well put Jaylou!
Hun, you sound so down recently. (Hugs).
Who said that you have to eat breakfast???? You eat when you are hungry, not when society tells you that you should be eating, so dont worry about that.
When your son goes to spend the holidays with your Mum, why dont you take the opportunity to have a bit of time for you?? Something that you wouldnt usually do as you can often be restricted when you have a dependant. It doesnt necessarily have to cost money, but just spending time relaxing and having a break from the normal can re-charge your batteries.

xxxx

Hi thanks for reply, nah im not down at all infact last week i was so happy and ithink that is due to changing from green to extra easy cos so much i could have in one meal, i think im just need to catch up with sleep and get my áss back into gear hehe

Hi hun, sorry you are feeling yucky today, hope you feel better soon xxx

Back