Not feeling it anymore

Penpen

Hi all,

This is my 20th day doing SS and I am starting to get really fed up!! I think it's mainly because I have not seen a loss this whole week, in fact a gain of 1/2lb :cry:

Although some ppl are noticing lost weight etc I find that this week has been tough. I have been thinking about food constantly and when OH brought pizza home the other night I almost cried....resisted tasting thanks to all you lovelies on here, but still felt crap.

It will be my 3rd wi on saturday since starting and I wanted to lose at least 2-3lb...but doesnt look like it now.

What's a girl to do......:wave_cry:

Stay and work through it with us! Honestly, the 1st week was easy for me, but the second and third next I hit the wall and food was all I thought about 24 hours aday! Its my 12th weigh in tomorrow and although some days are easier than others it's become a way of life for me now and I actually look forward to my 1st shake of the day!!!! X

Hello PenPal stay strong I am sending you plenty of hugs:hug99::hug99: It does get hard sometimes, but its so worth it, in the end. Sometimes weight loss will slow down or stop temporarily so that the body can readjust. Dont worry it will start up again. Try to switch things up a little. When I did the diet in the past and I stalled. I replaced a shake with can tuna in water. It gave me a chance to eat something, but kept me in Ketosis and helped jump start my weight loss again. I am sure you will get plenty of people to give you suggestions and support. Stay strong and try to keep busy and not think about it.:grouphugg: You will reach your in no time:wavey:

hiya penney, dont give up yet. Are you constipated by any chance? You might be loosing inches instead, does your cdc mesure you, I know its hard but if you fall of now u might not get back to it. I found it really hard to get back to it after holiday a week of eating crap

becky x

try and stay off the scales if you can, sometimes they work in our favour and other times they send us the other way, your weight can fluctuate so much, its best to wait until your weigh in if possible.

keep going, its so worth it, i know its hard, i've had my ups and downs along the way, but am so glad have kept with it

lots of hugs, keep going xx

hey penpen, it's day 27 for me so we're roughly at the same stage. I know how hard this diet is but like everyone else says, it's so worth it in the end. Take a look at the slide show for proof!!! Try to remember why you started this journey in the first place and realise that the pizza will still be there when you finish! This isn't for the rest of your life, only a few months. Hang on in there hun, sending you positive vibes xx

I would bet anything even if you don't lose the lbs this week you will lose inches which in my head counts for more.
I've just got back off holiday and have gained 5lbs which doesn't sound to bad does it....but....I've put on 5 1/2ins which really doesn't add up to me but I know that lbs and inches don't always go hand in hand and it will sort itself out in no time. It's exactly the same for you, lose the lbs one week and the inches another! Inch lose means dropping dress sizes so I really wouldn't sweat it sweetie, stick with us through this and you'll get through it.

Keep going. I've lost a lb in a fortnight (mainly due to cheating) BUT i have lost inches. Got my head back in the game and hopefully in a size smaller in 2 or 3 weeks. I hit a plateau about week 8 and didnt feel well, thought about food constantly and desperately wanted to stop but something kept me going. Keep coming here for inspiration and keep your mind focussed.

Your doing so well so dont give up yet! You can do! x

Keep going - think how good you'll feel .....

Back