Sick of pretending I'm not fat

Evening not had chance to get on here much this week, just read through your diary sounds like you've had a bit of a touh week but you've got through it so well done i know its hard when you dont get the results you want i only lost 3 lbs too this week and was hoping for more in my first week but its a step in the right direction

What a small world! Lol aycliffe is my favourite for tasties!

I think that with all the new material I need to learn for the first one it'll push a lot out of my head so I'll need the extra time to try get back in with it. If I book the 12th and want to move it I have to pay £60 which is ridiculous as the resit is £74! So it's not worth the risk really I don't know I'll have a think.

It's so kind of you giving such encouragement and support thank you means a lot

P.s I ate the yogurt lol

Aycliffe McDonalds??? Seriously? They make the worst McMuffins & they have virtually never got my order right. I didn't know it was possible to run out of milkshake! lol Mind that's probably a good thing lol Yes a very small world :D
You know best about the resit, do what feels right :)

Hope the yogurt was yum :) I've been doing dry January but fell off the wagon tonight. Ah well tomorrow is another day x

Hi Jackie, thanks I've tried! Like I keep repeating to try to remind myself 3lbs is an amazing loss it's like 2 bags of sugar! I just wanted more in first week lol but if we could lose the same next weigh in I know I'd be pleased!

Aycliffe is rubbish for everything apart from tasteys lol
I was making my own mcmuffins at home with sausage omelette and egg and they were miles nicer but I don't know how many syns are in a muffin may be worth finding out!

I'm lucky in that sense I don't drink in the house but when I go out I drink like I've never known liquid lol you'd think I was still a teenager! Do you use your syns everyday the booze can be them? Jams bad enough without being dry lol

Oh and just to top my day off! I don't know if I mentioned the swanky work do in London next week? Got a reception at the shard, then drinks then a meal then night drinks. I bought a jumpsuit off eBay (I'm poor) in an 18 thought it'd be fine (this was obviously before the dresses arrived!) it is in no way fine! About a 6 inch gap by the zip! On a positive note I can send the dresses back and hopefully in a few months the js will fit x

Yes! I went everywhere repeatedly!
But sainsburys have them on a morning and morrisons have them on a night lol I love them house friend hates them!

Had beans on toast and scrambled eggs this morning with a cup of tea. No speed this morning which I tend to struggle with at breakfast as I don't like mushrooms or tomatoe lol

I'm trying to decide if fish pie from Tuesday is safe to eat? Amy thoughts?

Also question..... For the London do, I have a jumpsuit (plain and black) that I was going to wear on the night as k think it's transitional for drinks at 5, a meal then night drinks with a blazer and big necklace. BUT I really like one of the asos dresses (well I like both but only 1 fits!) which is also nice so now I'm stuck! I could wear the dress during the day for the shard but then feel it'll be abit wasted! I don't think I could re wear it the next day as its crepe like and the meeting will be suits grrrrrrr. Suggestions welcome lol! 3 outfits and everything else all in a trolley dolly! X

Ended up having curry and rice for lunch was yummy.

Went to see my granda and got him A mcflurry nothing for me. Proud considering how much I want McDonald's lol

Made lasagne for tea was amazing! Lean mince,onion, carrot, leeks, peppers and passata. Then blended a tin of asda smart price macaroni and cheese which is 4 syns for the tin to use for the white sauce.... Amazing!
Lasagne made 6 portions so I'm juSt going to count as one syn and had a corn on the cob with it. Ummmmm

I had Linda McCartney Rosemary and red onion sausages for the first time this morning they were really nice! Even sneakily fed them to the boy and he liked them too!

Were they better than Linda's lol I just think the Sw meat products are expensive.

Had left over lasagne for lunch which was nice.

Mum came to help me figure out 3 outfits for London resulted in near tears n a million outfits tried on but pretty much sorted at last.

Despite crying about being fat were having an Indian, mines 15 syns sagg, 5 syns pilau rice and 4 syns poppadom which yes is 24 but I don't really use them during the week so allowing the treat x

Glad to hear you've got your clothes sorted, I'm sure you'll look great.
Mmm love curry, we all need a treat at the weekend. You've been on plan all week so saving syns is part of the plan x

Were they better than Linda's lol I just think the Sw meat products are expensive.

Had left over lasagne for lunch which was nice.

Mum came to help me figure out 3 outfits for London resulted in near tears n a million outfits tried on but pretty much sorted at last.

Despite crying about being fat were having an Indian, mines 15 syns sagg, 5 syns pilau rice and 4 syns poppadom which yes is 24 but I don't really use them during the week so allowing the treat x

sausages were probably about the same maybe a little better not sure really :oops: found the outside quite tough

Hi Z and J

Yeah I'm relieved to be sorted just need to get my suit sorted for the conference but I wear them most days so that's ok.

I'm thinking that it's ok to have the treat bcos I've been good all week even with the exam and poorly and trip to McDonald's so a moderated treat is ok.

I've got another box of the sausages in the freeZer don't think I'll rush to have them again but they'll be nice every now and again.

Been rubbish with water today just over a litre can tell too cos my heads sore! X

Had a ham and cheese omelette a peach and a banana for breakfast.

Had my first Sw ready meal for lunch the spicy meatball pasta which I added lots of spinach to it was ok but not saucy enough for me I don't think.

Was my first one the meatballs were nice but sauce lacking. I've got the beef casserole and veg crush for lunch tomorrow so will see how that goes then I got one of the curries to live in the freezer but it's got no rice which is a little annoying and obviously will need to make some veg with it too but handy to have.

I looked at the sausages but couldn't justify £3 for 6 sausages! A man was in buying some for his wife going mental lol.... I felt his pain!

We had steak, boiled potatoes and turnip and carrot mash for tea but steak wasn't that nice had a funny texture so ended up leaving most of it :(

Had a treat of defrosted cherries and raspberries mixed in a 4syn chocolate moose.

Then been naughty and used by B choice for toast with a cuppa in bed! Feel like I've been mega naughty lol hehe

Weigh in 2. I lost 2.5lbs which I must admit I'm sad about as I thought last weeks might catch up and I've been on plan 100% for 2 weeks not even using all my syns, daren't bl**dy use them if this is loss without lol

However I'm going to be positive and tell you that I'm now in the next stone bracket and am 16.13 so that's always good!

I am worried though as I'm away with work Thursday and Friday then out on Saturday for my bday with the bf then family celebration on Sunday I could easily put 6 back on lol
I'm just going to enjoy myself but straight back on on Monday x

Weigh in 2. I lost 2.5lbs which I must admit I'm sad about as I thought last weeks might catch up and I've been on plan 100% for 2 weeks not even using all my syns, daren't bl**dy use them if this is loss without lol

However I'm going to be positive and tell you that I'm now in the next stone bracket and am 16.13 so that's always good!

I am worried though as I'm away with work Thursday and Friday then out on Saturday for my bday with the bf then family celebration on Sunday I could easily put 6 back on lol

2.5 is still a good loss and going into the next stone bracket is great ☺
They do say you should use all your syns especially when you start so might be worth saving them this week and they'll count towards your weekend. Definitely enjoy your birthday and back on afterwards x

Hi Emma!

Firstly, WELL DONE on your 2.5lbs loss! It's always frustrating when we hope for more and we almost forget the loss we have because it's not more but don't let that take away from your hard work. Before you got on the scales you were feeling good right? 2 weeks on plan doing 100% days?! It's only because the scales didn't reflect the loss you wanted that now you feel unhappy but don't let the number change how you were feeling! What if I were to tell you it was only 2.5 loss but you lost 2.5 inches somewhere too?! Don't be too hard on yourself. You are just X amount of steps away from your target and aslong as you keep taking those steps forward you'll get there. It wont matter if they are big ones or small ones, all that matters is you're taking them.

Also, not having all your syns won't actually give you a better loss, if anything that could be why it wasn't more. I just posted about this on someone elses thread so I'll paste it here too :p As someone who weighs alot, I get more than 15 syns and it's actually really important you stick to them, not just not going over them but making sure you ARE having them. If you are allowed 15 syns you should try and have them - obviously don't force yourself but don't be afraid to use them. You will find when you get closer to your target those few pounds - stone can be the hardest to get off and if you're already halfing your daily syns allowed, when it comes to then, you'll potentially find it harder as you'd have to allow yourself even less and if you'll find had you of stuck to 15 syns now, when it came to that time, you could then go to say 8-10 syns and do a few SP days and that would give you an extra boost. This is of course just my experience but my old consultant would say this religiously to new members. I even find the days I eat more of my syns I have a better loss but that's just me.

Either way, Carry on with your 100% days because you will reap the rewards hun :) Also don't be afraid to have a planned treat! If you know you're going out, enjoy it, have fun and I hope everything tastes delish, but afterwards, draw a line under it and carry on with your 100% days. I've got 10 stone to lose and it would be impossible to do it with a loss each week. I still want to live and I still want to be social and have meals out so some weeks I'm going to and if that means less of a loss or a gain that week, then so be it, I've got a long journey ahead and if I don't treat myself every now and then I wont make it to the finishing line. I don't want to make myself feel guilty so I plan to treat, enjoy it, then back on track :D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back