Sick of pretending I'm not fat

Zap and lucie thank you so much for taking the time to read and write me such lovely messages.

It's not that I have no syns it's just I don't count them for tomatoe sauce or butter but I fully take on board what you're saving that you need some fat in your diet for it to be balanced and to shift the Weight I just so wanted to be in a better position coming up to my birthday than I am. And to make matters worse I realised once I got to work I didn't lose 2.5 it was 2! However it's still a loss you're right.

Lucie I've got 7 to lose, but I'm aiming for 2 then 2 then another 1, then the last 2. Makes it seem more manageable lol

Thank you again

This morning I had ham and cheese omelette and grapes.

Then had the Sw ready meal beef in gravy with carrot n swede mash this didn't look great but was lovely and massive!

When I got home I had tea n toast

Then taking on board what you said I had an Iceland garlic breadcrumb chicken fillet which I think are 8 with tomato risotto with loads of mixed peppers in.

Then I had an options hazelnut hot chocolate for 2 syns and 2 squares of chocolate to cheer me up lol.

Night all X

Manic morning! Scrambled egg and one toast, having other for a benefit bar. Got meetings till 1 straight then off to get my hair done which will be 3/4 hours hoping to have a mugshot before I go and maybe a yogurt then bar while there! X

well i put on this week, but I'm hoping its because of star week.... not good when i need more than my syned allowance of choc to get me through... I will be strong... i will be strong :)

Neets star week kills us all! I turn to pasta in such times. As I've said before my new favourite is the 4 syn choc moose from asda mixed with defrosted cherries!

Keep going you can do this!

Had my hair done this morning and gone back blonder to old self think it'll take bit getting used to it but mummy and house friend said its lovely and back to me! Then got my nails done in ombré colour like burgundy to black and feel very trendy!

H.f made tea which was sweet potato roasties, chicken breast in all purpose seasoning and a big corn on the cob. Super yummy

I did accidentally eat a ginger biscuit at the hairdressers but they're my favourite so I'm not even sorry lol

Had chicken mugshot, peanut muller and banana for lunch

Craziest day ever!
Rubbish breakfast of toast
Got to work and ate grapes
Popped to town, fell over in middle of road on a blind corner! Full over! Got up quickly as someone asked if I was ok n hurried off.... Not ok! Scuffed new boots, suit trousers, MULBERRY handbag! Grazer knee and both palms. I've already got a bad back but by this afternoon I'm in agony!

Went to jacket potato place as felt sorry for myself, no beans left so I got chilli on it but looked OK lots of onion pepper tomato and kidney beans and I had it with salad

Now I'm home and freezing and sore! Just had a shower and feel starving and so tempted to go to McDonald's! But I'm going to be pretty off plan for next few days so need to be good while I can but same time I'm like fook it what's one more bad thing lol

And I need to pack for London waaaaaa

I'm sooooooo sore

You know when you go to bed the night before something important shattered then lay there thinking the most random things but keep thinking go to sleep!!! Then I woke up wide awake and thought oh it must be few minutes before alarm then looked at the time 2.50am! Was awake for what felt like ages and now my alarms gone off at 7.15 and I'm struggling to open my sore little eyes! Always the way isn't it lol

What I also realised is my carefully planned capsule wardrobe features Blazers (3 in fact) didn't factor in that it's very very cold.... Ahhh well fashion over function and my mum always said you have to suffer to look beautiful sometimes.... You'd think I'd of applied such teachings when wanting another piece of cake but no alas not

So it's London day lets see what happens X

Soooooo weighed in this morning and I've put on 6.5 lbs since last Monday! In a week!

I'm now actually heavier than when I started! How is this possible?!

Granted I've consumed soooo much alcohol and had 2 cooked breakfasts and birthday cake but still doesn't justify practically half a stone in 4 days!

Could try just feel like it's all been a waste of time

Soooooo weighed in this morning and I've put on 6.5 lbs since last Monday! In a week!

Granted I've consumed soooo much alcohol and had 2 cooked breakfasts and birthday cake but still doesn't justify practically half a stone in 4 days!

Morning Emma,

Hope you wont mind me leaving another long post :) I know I'm not a pro or a consultant but I've done very well on this plan and have helped so many others on plan so heres to hoping, with a bit of hard work and determination I can help you too :)

ok so you've put on 6 and a half pounds. It's not ideal but it's happened. I need to you write down EVERYTHING you had. when you say you consumed soooo much alcohol, how much is so much? Is it 2 glasses of wine and 4 shots of sambucca? Is it 2 bottles of wine and 5 cocktails? The 2 cook breakfasts, what did you have? How was it cooked? The birthday cake, what type was it? how big was the slice?

Whilst it might not see like a few of this and a bit of that could add up to 6 and a half pound, it does and very quickly!

What if I told you, that if you stuck to the plan 100% that in 2 weeks you could get the 6 and a half pound off? Would you want to give up then? Or carry on?

I know it sounds silly but it always helps me to write out in detail what I'm having, how many syns it is and than a running total of syns and I know that if I went into group saying what your message said, my consultant would ask me to explain exactly what I ate that week and together we'd go through the syns and 9/10 i'd realise I went over them and whilst that was annoying and made me feel like wanting to jack it all in, it helped me remember for next time to count as I went. There was one day I counted my HEXb twice. I had bread for lunch an dinner and both times in my head counted it as my hexb and BOOM there was 6 syns I'd not allocated and that was just 1 of the many things I had over looked because I wasn't planning better. So.. I'm going to say the same to you and ask if you can kindly tell us in detail what you had and how many syns were in there, what was speed, measurements, the lot and lets see if we can work out where you might have gone wrong so that if you continue for next week, we can get you back on track, back to where you were and carrying on on your journey :)

- hope I haven't overstepped, understand 100% if you would rather not do this but just trying to help x

Lucie no you haven't at all thank you for taking the time to write such a long message.i apologise for ranting! Realistically I couldn't begin to tell you how much alcohol I've had naughty!

I totally understand that I've gone over syns a million times! A massive gain is totally understandable I was just annoyed this morning thinking so many people drink every weekend and have takeaway at the end of the night then have a fry up in the morning and aren't massive!

I'm going to try to be good this week where I can but it's another mental one! Aiming to be on plan as much as I can but week today I'm going to be on 100% again! X

Keep plodding on girl you and us all will get there.. Keep your chin up x

Hi scooter thanks I'm trying to stay positive x

Today was good, scrambled egg and 1 piece mini toast, so allowed 1 more piece or 1 bar
No lunch but 2 benefit bars so 6 syns I think for 1?
Tea was chicken coated in all purpose and baked with roasties baked pepper, onion and corn on the cob.

Today was good, scrambled egg and 1 piece mini toast, so allowed 1 more piece or 1 bar
No lunch but 2 benefit bars so 6 syns I think for 1?
Tea was chicken coated in all purpose and baked with roasties baked pepper, onion and corn on the cob.
Sounds lovely well done girl x

Thanks again!
Today was scrambled egg and mini toast
Lunch was fridge raider chicken didn't have time for anything else
Tea was another birthday tea out... Steak, veg and about 4 chunky chips, I did have peppercorn sauce but separate so I could just have little dips.

I know it's not great and I'm majorly lacking speed but just trying to be good as and when I can I'll be back on track on Sunday! X

Thanks again!
Today was scrambled egg and mini toast
Lunch was fridge raider chicken didn't have time for anything else
Tea was another birthday tea out... Steak, veg and about 4 chunky chips, I did have peppercorn sauce but separate so I could just have little dips.

I know it's not great and I'm majorly lacking speed but just trying to be good as and when I can I'll be back on track on Sunday! X
You've got to live and yes we all have occasions when you feel why shouldn't I have any... My bad days are Saturday's as I go to rugby where there is Guinness and food overflowing... Keep your mind on it Emm, we'll get there girl xx

Thanks for being so nice! I usually hardly do anything so I'm just enjoying these things while I can then back to being good on Monday. I'm on a course Monday and Tuesday with buffet but last time I was there there was salad and fish options so already planning on having them. Will do a tea meal plan on Sunday when I get back ready for the week.

What's wveryones favourite teas? X

Thanks for being so nice! I usually hardly do anything so I'm just enjoying these things while I can then back to being good on Monday. I'm on a course Monday and Tuesday with buffet but last time I was there there was salad and fish options so already planning on having them. Will do a tea meal plan on Sunday when I get back ready for the week.

What's wveryones favourite teas? X
I love Syn free Paella
Spag Boll
Sweet potato/potato chips and fish
Oh I could keep writing on and on and on..
I LOVE FOOD - I guess that's why I'm on here xx

Back