not feeling well, hit a physical wall!

bubbles<3

As opposed to a mental one I mean... I feel totally crap! Head is in the right place but I feel like a wrung out dishcloth. My head is dizzy, I feel faint and its strange but it feels like my eyes are not working properly... Never had this before. It's left me unable to do stuff round the house, I feel very nauseas in waves.. I have taken headache tabs but its not a headache iyswim! ... I have had the usual 'come down' from carbs etc and the going in to ketosis feeling but this is something else entirely...! On a plus, the noisy belly has stopped ;) x

Well at least you don't have to do stuff around the house then! Seriously, sorry you are so hugely unwell. Drinking the water will help; and although you are having severe withdrawals this is normal. Stick with it, mentally break your time down down into chunks, make it through to 5pm then 8pm, then 10pm etc., this may help.

10pm? Lol! That's the middle of the night for me at the moment! .... Mind u, 8pm could be pushing it also - lots of early nights to avoid the nibbles! .... I need to be in bed super early as it really helps! Be glad when today is over and I hopefully wake up in a better frame of being tmw! Thanks! X

Go do some shopping for smaller clothes! I went this mornin n got a pair of skirts on sale in a size 12 n it's hanging on my wardrobe, it's my inspiration n motivation to get in it by end of march! That has mega helped me.
Hope this feelin soon passes for u, hav a ling soak in bath n hav a few hrs sleep.
Xx

Right now I couldn't trust myself in the bath, let alone driving to the shops! I am strictly on couch potato duty today! ... Feeling a bit better now I am not moving but I have had tea with sugar...! X

Hope u feel better soon chick, take it easy. Xx

Hey Bubbles,

Sorry to hear youre not feeling too good today.. I felt a bit light headed in the town earlier today, but as soon as I had my flap jack it seemed to help, even though it tasted like dog poo... I've been trying to distract myself by ironing again tonight, plus I took the tree down & pottered. I'm back to work Tom on late shifts so plan to do gym in the morning as a distraction... But will be lost without my blender and ice cubes come 6 pm... Have you thought about having half a flap jack at lunchtime & half when you're feeling light headed? Black tea is also helping me at the moment !! Come on, we can do this x

Back