Extra Easy Not feeling well!

Does anyone have any suggestions of quick and easy foods or snacks that I could eat?
I'm feeling under the weather and the old me would have reached for takeaway or crisps to get me through it but I don't want to do that!
So I'm looking for ideas that I can make easily that will cheer me up & help me on road to recovery.

5 weeks to Ibiza. SW all the way!

If you have any hexA cheese left you could make cheesy SW chips, that's a total comfort food :)

Haha! It's ok! I always make jacket potatoes with beans, Linda McC sausages, mushrooms and cheese when I want comfort stodge in my tummy :) x

make some stock with a stock cube - pour it on some cous cous add some peppers, spring onions cucumber or whatever you have lying about and grab a bowlful whenever u feel like it. I also do this with pasta or rice - not because I'm under the weather but because I'm lazy! :p An omelette is always quick too. Chuck whatever veg you've got handy with some potatoes and some stock in a saucepan and leave it to simmer a while then blend it (or if you cut the bits up small enough don't bother) for soup on the hob to grab whenever u like.

Hope that helps and hope you feel better soon
Natt xx

Back