Not for the light hearted....

hannahike

ok.. so this post is about... "bowel movement"... im not usually one to post about things like this but seriously just felt like i was gonna faint!

Im on day 11 now and have been to the toilet only 3 time since starting.... ive only just started takin fiber clear but today i started to get really really bad stomach pains... so i went to the toilet and well you know.... but it was a real struggle and once finished i felt really dizzy and felt like i was gonna pass out. So i jumped in the shower and put it on cold... im better now but my hands are still shaking!!
:sigh:

im not very 'regular' either chick, have tried fibreclear and it didnt work for me so got some sennecot...makes the whole thing a lot easier lol not sure about the dizzy thing though :) tracy might be the best person to answer that xx

Unfortunately hanna, this is one of the down sides to LT, because there is no roughage in our diet then stuff doesn't pass through our system quite as it should. If desperate then 1 or 2 sennakots should do the trick.

I couldnt go for over a week till yesterday!
I bought some dolculax and stupidly took two :eek:

Well lets just say i couldnt leave the house at all yesterday, i dunno whats worse Not being able to go
Or Not being able to stop going!!!

Poor is right!!!!

I CAN BEARLY SIT DOWN :cry:

Im on my first day and cant wait for all that to kick in....lol..... jus had 2 shakes so far.....how do you prepare the chicken soup????? ne tricks???? x

here it is,,
The soup is ace:-
  • pour a soup packet into a 1 litre beaker, dont forget the corner you ripped off contains some. lol
  • add 2 tsp of paprika
  • 2 pinches of Masala Garam
  • 6 twists of ground black pepper
  • 1/4 tsp cheyenne pepper
  • 1/4 tsp of hot chilli powder
  • pour in boiled water and hand blend until milky texture
  • pour in large bowl and top up with hot water
  • librally finish with ground white and/or black pepper

here it is,,
The soup is ace:-
  • pour a soup packet into a 1 litre beaker, dont forget the corner you ripped off contains some. lol
  • add 2 tsp of paprika
  • 2 pinches of Masala Garam
  • 6 twists of ground black pepper
  • 1/4 tsp cheyenne pepper
  • 1/4 tsp of hot chilli powder
  • pour in boiled water and hand blend until milky texture
  • pour in large bowl and top up with hot water
  • librally finish with ground white and/or black pepper

Are you serious????? i can really have those spices on it??? that would be great!!!

Officially NO! But I have had two of these everyday pretty much for the last 18 weeks and its done me no arm..........mentally, now thats another story.
I should have copyrighted my recipe...bugger! xxx

Officially NO! But I have had two of these everyday pretty much for the last 18 weeks and its done me no arm..........mentally, now thats another story.
I should have copyrighted my recipe...bugger! xxx

oh thank god....that sounds a bit more exciting.....might just go with paprika n pepper for today.....will that be nice??? x

It will but use a smoked or hot paprika otherwise it just enhances the colour and not the taste imho. Just DONT use salt.
I make mine with pretty much a litre of hot water so it is quite runny, this is purely how I like it and everyone is different, it is also your choice if you wish to had things.
Becarful with some spices as they contain citrus thingymibobs!
ENJOY

It will but use a smoked or hot paprika otherwise it just enhances the colour and not the taste imho. Just DONT use salt.
I make mine with pretty much a litre of hot water so it is quite runny, this is purely how I like it and everyone is different, it is also your choice if you wish to had things.
Becarful with some spices as they contain citrus thingymibobs!
ENJOY
you have jus made my day!!! thanks so muchx x

:sign0131:And as for the original post, Senokot and dulcoease, dulcoease makes it slip out more easier-ish.
As for the feeling dizzy try to breath in through the nose and out through the mouth while thrusting away lol x:sick0019:

fattothin have u got anymore recipes? and congrats on the 'overweight' status x

I am doing private one on one cooking lessons................ I said cooking! xx

My pharmacist has given me lactulose - does anybody know if this is ok on LT?

so do i get to take home what we make? il bring my biscuit tin!

Back