Not gonna be FAT & 40!!! Exante

I never knew either. Don't eat bad day before maybe cous cous as that low fat have it with ur chicken. Ansley harriott do nice flavours plains grim.
I'm drinking this weekend on sat so I'll have something fri to take my ketosis level down. I just thought u got pis'd easier lol. That scared me.

Skinny women inside me somewhere!!! Oh maybe I ate her

Yeah definately svared me!! I had no idea at all!! Yeah i just wondered as i dont drink when i eat so thought having pasta -coz thats definately what im gona have- will help rather than eating the day before? Hmm duno now. I know they wont let me just drink diet coke as i havent seen them for months

week1 - 14.5lb, week 2 -5.5lbs

I wouldn't drink diet coke on a girly night either lol.
Well day before drink something that will knock u out of it. Normal coke? Tea with milk?? Dunno. Dont have to be fatty stuff. Then after yr meal get right back on it again.

I stumbled across it tho. When I did LL She said DONT DRINK but I thought it was just calories not that.

Well im hoping that this weekend will jolt the system to srop a good number the following week... Wishful thinkin but u never know haha

You are doing fab. Just enjoy yr weekend and get back on the wagon for yr holiday.

This wil be the first time i eat and actually feel guilty, normally i eat and feel depressed then grab something else haha

Me too followed by a bottle of wine then a big bag of skittles. I really miss them!! Lol

Morning!! Day 11
Had my 1st pack of gooey choc pudding. Was really nice just what I needed a sweet fix!!
Hope u have a good day :)

Im trying to avoid choc ones as i know ill compare it to the real thing and then go out and buy the real thing lol

I haven't been tempted!! Just had the fruit and nut one. Gonna have pizza later now! Te it's that time eating choc pudding and a bar then junk!! But all under 600 calories yippee lol.
I know I'd fall off the wagon n buy sweet stuff. But were all diff and know how our body will react. :)

Yeah very true, im def gona order that oat bar, not a huge fan of raisin to be honest but im getting the munchies at the moment so maybe itll help me with that

Think I had 3 raisins in mine it's more oaty nutty really nice. Lemon bars nice too. Has raspberry n white chic that is really really sweet!!!

Lol oh bless u. I am having them as it does feel a treat. They are quite filling too with a nice cuppa ☕

That was amazing it didn't touch the sides. Washed down with zero coke!! Mmmmm ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1421955913.921116.jpg

Back