Not gonna be FAT & 40!!! Exante

I'm glad lots of long tops out there at the min :)
He saw me do LL and loose it all then pile it back on( my own fault) but he burns all his calories in work n don't get y I can't!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Oh does he do quite a manual job then? Yeah its weird in the 8 years weve been together ive gained weight and he hasnt, so jammy! To be fair he wants to get more muscle on him so hes kinda in the same boat.

Must admit i worry about the potential of gaining it back, well gota lise it first lol

Yeah he's a builder and does weights! After I get home I'm bloody knackard.
The thought of a gym ewww no thanks lol. I walk my dogs and wobble on my plate that's it lol

Haha sounds like me. I hate going to a busy gym, im too self conscious, weekends are nicer but cant do weekdays hence why i have my dvd

I do just dance on the wii with my daughter I love that! Yeah I hate gyms too all the skinny Minnie's walking round lol

I used to go to a zumba class when i was living in hertfordshire and it was amazing, loved every minute of it, i havent managed to find one as good as that yet but gone for fitsteps which is just as good, will be happier once i learn the steps, they dont really instruct u so u have to watch and learn that way but still good either way. U been on the plates yet?

I don't think I could even do those classes feel everyone would b looking at me! :(
Did plate today but do worry as my back is full of metal from a opp few years back, part of my weight gain!
Was aching after n thort oh bugger!!!

The plate shakes u to death! I was ok last time, might be all the cleaning I've done ? Dunno?

Ur body works against the vibration. They are really good but I had sore back yesterday so should of prob stayed off it.
They say 10 mins is like 1 hour 30 work out.
I have the Medicarn salon one.
I kneel on the floor and put my hands on it, fab for bingo wings!!!

They sound good, may see if the gym ive joined has them, arms and stomach are the worst to lose weight from, i have a kettlebell ive started to use again, i hope it all starta to work, cant say i see much difference yet. Boyf says he can but hes prob being polite lol

Awww I'm sure u can. Ur doing fab!
I got a longggggggg way to go. I never loose quick either :(
I'm gonna crash now! Making toddles smiles hard work lol.
Have a good day tomorrow. Be good :)

Morning!! I'm day 4 today. :)
Not had a bad head or felt rough like I did on LL. I'm just dreading the weekend!! No wine, no Sunday lunch which I love!
Have a great day. Never asked what's your weigh day??

Feel ok gonna keep busy today.
I know my loss won't b massive as I have had some food but if I wasn't doing this if only b getting fatter!!
Good luck for Sunday hope u do well.

Skinny women inside me somewhere!!! Oh maybe I ate her

Haha, im not sure what to expect this week after last and moving to a meal in the evenings but i hope its a loss! Obv id love a big one but i know that wont happen this week

I feel I'll stay the same? If anything I feel more bloated

Skinny women inside me somewhere!!! Oh maybe I ate her

Back