Not gonna be FAT & 40!!! Exante

Omg at my dads and he's eating crumpets with proper butter
Drool.....

Skinny women inside me somewhere!!! Oh maybe I ate her

Good day today. I had 1st pack of tom & basil soup at 1 then half a bar after. Got spag Bol pack tonight. Gonna add zero pasta & mushrooms so it's not like baby food! Then have my other half a bar later with a coffee.
How's yr day been??
What you got for dinner??
I'm tested to see if I was ketois earlier as day 4 and I'm not :(
Only had grilled chicken n broccoli and just packs? Would of thought by now I would be!!!

Sounds good, really gota to find that stuff. U found yourself hungry or anything? Tonight was omlette with salad... How do u test for ketosis??

No not really hungry at all. You buy the strips u pee on! I brought a pack of 50 off amazon for £5
If you're burning fat the strip goes pink even better purple! Mines still beige
Just had spag Bol pack with my zero pasta n mushrooms actually enjoyed it. Total of 220 calories and very low carb :) ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1421349217.019532.jpg

Looks like crap on that pic lol. Call myself a photographer pmsl ...

That looks quite nice!! Love your bowls by the way!! Hmm i may have a look at those trips. Ive been on this for 11days now so hope im in ketosis! Miss carbs a bit mind. Hows your back?

Backs loads better today thanks:)
The strips are good it's nice seeing you're burning fat and if you're naughty u know if it's thrown u off track!!

Awwww theyre so cute!! I love the hilight of the eyes in the 3rd one! Did you say your freelance photographer? Yeah i worry about that as im heading home in 2 weekends time to see my old mates for some booze and really dont want to gain weight! On the flip side would love to hit 2 stone weightloss by then

I do nurserys and pre schools for a company in Essex n do my own stuff too on the side :)
U have done amazing and 2 stone will be a fab loss wen u see yr mates again! U will feel great too.
Even if u have a bad night draw a line under it and carry on!!
Once I go out I'm a nightmare! I say i be good 10 glasses of wine later I'm pis'd and in the chippy lol

Me too whichs why ive avoided doing anything, even goin into tesco, make my boyf go in and i wait in the car lol. If i see chocolate i will buy it eat it and feel terrible or worse keep going and fall off the wagon completely! Yeah thats whats keeping me going, the thought of telling noone and turning up a lot smaller makes me want to hit that goal so badly!

It's a good feeling!! When I lost my 4 stone at my lil girls birthday party ppl were there who hadn't seen for ages and there mouths hit the floor! Prob again now saying god she's huge lol.
I have to do tesco shop all the cooking and pack lunches , it's really tough!! Isabelle's friend was round last night & had southen fried chicken and chips! My mouth was watering making it and I'd never pick that kinda food usually.
Think of your goal! Think how good you will feel on your hols being 2 stone lighter:)

Must admit i dont have kids so i dont have to worry about cooking their dinners only my boyf and hes having what im having but gaving a spud or rice so nothing like cooking chips or nuggets, ummm lol.

I can imagine!! Mustve felt so amazing! Have u told anyone this time round?

Aiming for 3 stone for my holiday- thats in march :)

Told my friend I'm being good just not what I'm doing as she's a size 10 and will think I'm mad. She knew as I has sparkling water not wine lol. She thought I was pregnant 1st lol
Yes having izzy it's hard as there's loads of "bad food" biscuits crisps ect I'm just buying more stuff I'm not as keen on so it's not as tempting.
U can do 3 stone by march I'm sure:) do u have the Cambridge bars or meals? God had a bar yesterday n today. ***** they give u wind lol. Glad my fella not here as working away! Sorry if tmi lol.

Haha i was bubbling away myself especially the first few days as jeeze! Apparently my stomach was going mental when i was asleep haha. Ah well it was worth a shot, she will soon see the difference !

Havent got any bars yet, was initially planning on doing shakes only then jumped to step 2 of shakes and evening protein filled meal as i wanted to exercise. May try them at some point, any worth while?

Back