Not gonna be FAT & 40!!! Exante

Long way to get yet so wont count my chickens, im looking forward to the day i put on my size 18's and they just fall off.

Cross trainers good, will your back be ok with that?

week1 - 14.5lb, week 2 -5.5lbs

I have a lot to loose and know it won't happen quickly!!
Just keep going as ur doing great! Think how great u will feel on yr holiday loosing all that weight!

Skinny women inside me somewhere!!! Oh maybe I ate her

You too!! Tell u what my legs are in agony today! I was going to do my dvd tonight but theres no chance, think im gona need a hot bath to ease them a bit! I did weights 2 days in a row on them so thinkin that may be why lol. Ah well back on it tomorrow!!

I've only had two packs really not hungry today, think it's cause I had turkey dinner at lunch n spag Bol about a hour ago! Can't face anything else. Did the cross trainer, my legs will be killing tomorrow!!
How's your day been??

Ah brill how long were u on it? I love how much u sweat on a cross trainer, proper feel like uve burnt calories. Yeah not bad thanks, been at work so distracted best part of the day but my legs are in agony, i did cardio dvd 4 days then went to the gym 2 days for pure weights and worked them out both days so havent done a workout tonight as i cant really lift my knees! Lol. Gona ask biyf to give them a rub for me.

Ive felt hungry today i must admit, probably from doing his shepherds pie, man alive that looked And smelt good and then looking at my pitiful chicken abd broccoli .... ITLL ALL BE WORTH IT IN THE END !!

It will be worth it in the end!! Think how toned your legs will look.
Mmmm love shep pie!! Exante do a shep pie pack! Not quite the same.
I did about half hour god I was a right sweaty mess. So unfit lol

Its good to start toning now, honestly the 1st nite i exercised after starting this i was a mess and could barely finish the dvd i was doing but as the days have gone on its gotten easier - well maybe not easier but finished it feeling a little less like i was dying haha

I do need to exercise more but restricted with my back. But something is better than nothing I guess. My daughter plays in a football academy and goes training every night! God I wish I had the energy and motivation lol

Every night! Wow thats a lot! Yeah but remember uve probaly burnt at least 3/4 of what uve eaten all day from that!

Never thought of it like that :)
Yeah feel for her training in this weather!!!

Day 8 ... Let's hope I can do 100% and exercise today.
Have a good day ladies. Xx

Don't beat yr self up ur doing amazing!!! New day tomorrow.
Think of that bikini

Im trying lol, did my ministry of sound cardio workout to try and mix it up to jolt some numbers this week. Hows it been for u?

Back