not good

you can definatly do it. I am always taking the photgraphs as i dont want people to see what I look like.

how about that dress you were wearing and an outfit you WANT to wear and keeping them on view in your bedroom to remind you

sorry to hear you were so down on yourself yesterday :(

You should have used the situation to your advantage gone out there and had as much fun as possible knowing that the next time everyone else see's you, you would have lost weight through the CD diet and then they will tell you how different you look and will boost your will power!

The night before i started my CD i was on a girlie night out wearing something that clung to my belly and ass but i had no choice but to wear it, got drunk and had a laugh knowing that the next time i am out with my girls again (usually every 3 months) i will be slimmer and they will notice the difference...........and hopefully tell me haha

Weddings are hard though.........i dred them because your not supposed to really wear black are you? and thats what i live in!!

Good luck with the diet keep that willpower strong :D

Hi Stacey
Im off to play trains now, hope the rest of your first day goes ok, dont forget your water.

Me.

Ahh Stacey i know where your coming from i hate weddings and always stay in the background for photos :grouphugg: to you Well done for taking the plunge and starting today it will be hard for first few days but when you start seeing the difference on the scales that will make all the difference good luck with your journey babes xxxxx

i hav drank 5 pints of water so far and am jus about to have the chicken and mushroom soup

i have decided to hang the dress on the back of my bedroom door as a constant reminder of how bad i felt yesterday and hopefully it should stop me cheating

thanks for all ya messages:) i am determined to loose my weight by the end of the summer :)

i never ever wanna feel like i did last night again

xxx

I know how you feel - if you look on the gallery - there is a pic of me at my sisters wedding last June - I was a size 30 and could not buy a dress for love nor money - so I had to have mine specially made. I felt so upset at one point I told my sister I didnt want to be her chief bridesmaid - but I was in the end.
I look at the picture as a reminder of how I felt. Im now a size 22-24 since starting in March and my dress is going to be sold on ebay i think - maybe as a novelty marquee?? hahahaha

Chin up and keep smiling - you will get there!

:)

Back