Not had a drink...this is so bad..

big bear

A bear on a mission!
I realised at 6pm today that the only drink that I've had all day was this morning at about 9am, a cup of tea.

I can go all day without any drinks & don't feel thirsty.

This probably isn't very good for me or SW...I guess if I drank loads I'd lose lots.

This also could be why I feel so tired all the time.

Any one else like this or am I the only weird one?

I'm with you on this one however I do aim to drink 2 litres a day however I find that I am actually thirsty even though I am drinking!! So I guess that makes me the opposite!

No this happened to me today, and is why I skipped gym for fear of getting a migraine, as it was stupendously hot in Sfampton today!

I am exactly the same, I thought It was just me. I very often don't drink all day at work. Sometimes I do have a drink in the mornings at home, but thats only when OH makes it for me otherwise I don't.
There was a day a couple of weeks back when I was walking home after 5pm and realised I hadn't had a drink since the day before!
In the mornings Its just not something I think to do and then as you say, I don't feel thirsty.
I think its just what i have always been used to. I know its really bad and I sometimes have made a real effort to drink throughout the day but it only lasts a couple of days and i start to forget again.
I think it would help with weight loss too and I'm sure I often eat because I recognise thirst as hunger??
Its really hard to change it permanantly though but i will make a effort.

i have a check sheet on my planner i know my cups hold 300ml so i put a x in box every1 i drink makes me remember

Thats a good idea. Its finding a way to remember thats the hard part really. Thanks, thats worth a try, I'm sure it will help with the weightloss and can't be very good at all for my health.
Thank you!

I noticed that when I was on tablets recently that gave me a dry mouth, I was chewing gum to counteract it, and I drank even less than normal!

My problem is that I then drink copious glasses of water/tea and diet coke all evening and get up four times a night to wee!
So now I have a bleep on my phone every 2 hours to remind me

So now I have a bleep on my phone every 2 hours to remind me

What a great idea....i am in the same boat and go all day without a drink.... gonna set a alarm on my phone to do that and make myself drink... the only problem is i find that i need the loo more and when i drive alot i hate having to stop of a wee break, if only i could get nectar points for wee'ing i would be happy lol

:D

Back