Not happy at all :(

Yasmine

One last chance
I have been doing slimming world for about 5 weeks or so, and have only lost 3.5lbs out of the entire time. But I am much heavier than I started :cry:.

I don't know what to do? I am following the plan 100%, I tried extra easy and it's doing **** all for me. I don't have any choice but to do red days only, but I find them so boring and I find that I end not eating at all.

Why isn't it working? :(

No wonder you are disappointed - I wonder what happened at WI 3,4 and 5?

I take it from your post count that you have followed a different diet before SW, what did you do if you don't mind me asking?

Other questions -
do you go to class or doing it yourself at home? If at class, what did your consultant say about week 1 WI?
why do you say ''I don't have any choice but to do red days only'' when there is also a green plan, mix to max and success express available?

One (very) last thing ''I find that I end not eating at all.'' could be your problem - if you have come from a VLCD, you might not be eating ENOUGH for SW to be having an effect ...

sorry to not be more immediate help :eek:

No no, thank you for commenting and asking questions, that helps a lot.

I have done a VLCD and my consultant told me it could take me about 1 month to adjust, it's been 2 months since I stopped, I'm still gaining weight.

I go to class, but feel like a total loser when I go, because everyone is doing a fab job and I'm just sitting there pathetically with no loss at all.

I find that I gain weight whenever I eat carbs, that's why I may just have to do red days only.

As for not eating, I just don't like it really. I hate food, it makes me feel bad, regardless if it's even a piece of fruit. I hate it.

Could you post us a days diary so we can see what you're eating? My guess is that you are not eating enough. Have you discussed your eating with your gp?

Back