Not happy at all :(

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Yasmine, 24 February 2010 Social URL.

1. Yasmine

Yasmine One last chance

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(14.58%)
    Diet:
    Lighterlife Lite
    I have been doing slimming world for about 5 weeks or so, and have only lost 3.5lbs out of the entire time. But I am much heavier than I started :cry:.

I don't know what to do? I am following the plan 100%, I tried extra easy and it's doing **** all for me. I don't have any choice but to do red days only, but I find them so boring and I find that I end not eating at all.

Why isn't it working? :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *angie*

*angie* loves food and cooking

Start Weight:
    12st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(3.08%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World and 5:2 (not together)
    No wonder you are disappointed - I wonder what happened at WI 3,4 and 5?

I take it from your post count that you have followed a different diet before SW, what did you do if you don't mind me asking?

Other questions -
    do you go to class or doing it yourself at home? If at class, what did your consultant say about week 1 WI?
    why do you say ''I don't have any choice but to do red days only'' when there is also a green plan, mix to max and success express available?

One (very) last thing ''I find that I end not eating at all.'' could be your problem - if you have come from a VLCD, you might not be eating ENOUGH for SW to be having an effect ...

sorry to not be more immediate help :eek:

4. Yasmine

Yasmine One last chance

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(14.58%)
    Diet:
    Lighterlife Lite
    No no, thank you for commenting and asking questions, that helps a lot.

I have done a VLCD and my consultant told me it could take me about 1 month to adjust, it's been 2 months since I stopped, I'm still gaining weight.

I go to class, but feel like a total loser when I go, because everyone is doing a fab job and I'm just sitting there pathetically with no loss at all.

I find that I gain weight whenever I eat carbs, that's why I may just have to do red days only.

As for not eating, I just don't like it really. I hate food, it makes me feel bad, regardless if it's even a piece of fruit. I hate it.

5. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    Could you post us a days diary so we can see what you're eating? My guess is that you are not eating enough. Have you discussed your eating with your gp?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.